Few questions about Argentina

Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

babsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Few questions about Argentina

I was talking to my husband last night, he was talking about living in Argentina.

Stability is one concern with jobs, things are ok atm but it could change, couldn't it, I can't imagine it can be very nice there without much money?

He said that his salary there were be a third of what he gets now and that $1500 a month is a really good salary there. Yes, you can have a great life THERE with that amount but for travelling it is bad and also to buy imported things eg.pushchairs, watches, jewellery, that sort of thing on that salary is a big chunk of it compared to here. Nevermind travelling, which to me looks a difficult thing to do, imagine going to England on an Argentinian salary So how do people get on with things like that?

I have a job here where I work from home, how could I possibly be paid, cheque would be a no no as you can't trust the post. How would that work out?

Just ideas that we were floating around last night, if it wasn't for the 3 concerns above I would probably be leaning towards going there.