Regarding West Bay

Old Feb 14th 2017, 10:59 pm
Just Joined

Sonya_Kim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Regarding West Bay

So I am thinking about moving to West Bay Area like Nickle Lane, etc. I've been told this area does not have the best reputation.
Would you recommend GT over West Bay? Or is West Bay safe enough? ( I understand this island is very safe but I've been told compare to other areas this is not the best area. )

Thanks

Sonya
Old Feb 15th 2017, 1:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Regarding West Bay

Well, West Bay has some good parts and some bad. Nickel Lane (so spelt, by the way: "nickel" as in the metal) is off Birch Tree Hill Road, which has a terrible reputation for violence. Where are you now, and who recommended you to live in the Birch Tree Hill area? (My son lives in one of the safer parts of West Bay; I don't have a prejudice against the place as a whole.)

GT also has one or two low-class areas. If you're already on the Island, you should drive around and choose a place that suits you. If you're not here yet, your employer should be able to give you some hints.
Old Feb 15th 2017, 1:25 am
Just Joined

Meant to write Nickel, it was a typo.
Okay good to hear that. My employers are helping me out and they are the ones who told me to avoid West Bay area but they weren't really clear about it.
Thanks!
Old Feb 15th 2017, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sonya_Kim
Okay good to hear that. My employers are helping me out and they are the ones who told me to avoid West Bay area but they weren't really clear about it. Thanks!
My son and his girlfriend are in the Boggy Sand Road area, which is one of the nicer parts. Are you on the Island, or about to come?
Old Feb 15th 2017, 1:39 am
Just Joined

I am on the island, they are letting me stay at the resort until I find a place to stay.
Old Feb 15th 2017, 1:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Have you looked on eCay Trading? There are always plenty of places for rent listed there.
Old Feb 15th 2017, 1:49 am
Just Joined

Yup, still looking but I will try to focus on GT, SMB, South Sound areas unless if anything comes up from good parts of WB.
Also My boyfriend and I are on a budget which doesn't help the situation and not too many places are willing to share with a couple.