title deed

Old Jun 18th 2014, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

strength is on a distinguished road
Default title deed

does anyone know if you need an original title deed in the eastern carribean to sell a property. Been left a property in have a letter from the person that gave me the property that it belongs to me when he dies.
Old Jun 23rd 2014, 1:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: title deed

Originally Posted by strength
does anyone know if you need an original title deed in the eastern carribean to sell a property. Been left a property in have a letter from the person that gave me the property that it belongs to me when he dies.
I can't be of any help to you - except to suggest that you check the International Yellow Pages and find a real-estate agent in the island where you own the land. You may also need a lawyer, to settle the probate. If you say which island you're talking about, you may get a quicker answer.
Old Jun 23rd 2014, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

anuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud of
Default Re: title deed

The letter has little weight. As Gordon rightly mentioned, get a lawyer.

Best strategy is to visit, and get it sorted out in person.