Renting in Grenada

Old Mar 29th 2017, 11:48 am
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Renting in Grenada

Dont know...

Free Movement of OECS Citizens - Administrative Arrangements & Procedures - OECS

'Members: The OECS is a ten member grouping of islands spread across the Eastern Caribbean. Together, they form a near-continuous archipelago across the eastern reaches of the Caribbean Sea. They comprise the Leeward Islands: Antigua and Barbuda, St. Kitts and Nevis, Montserrat, Anguilla and the British Virgin Islands; and the Windward Islands: Dominica, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines and Grenada and Martinique. Antigua and Barbuda, St. Kitts and Nevis, Montserrat, Dominica, Grenada, St. Lucia and St. Vincent and the Grenadines are the founding members of the Organisation and enjoy full membership.'
Old Mar 29th 2017, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uk_grenada
Dont know...

Free Movement of OECS Citizens - Administrative Arrangements & Procedures - OECS

'Members: The OECS is a ten member grouping of islands spread across the Eastern Caribbean. Together, they form a near-continuous archipelago across the eastern reaches of the Caribbean Sea. They comprise the Leeward Islands: Antigua and Barbuda, St. Kitts and Nevis, Montserrat, Anguilla and the British Virgin Islands; and the Windward Islands: Dominica, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines and Grenada and Martinique. Antigua and Barbuda, St. Kitts and Nevis, Montserrat, Dominica, Grenada, St. Lucia and St. Vincent and the Grenadines are the founding members of the Organisation and enjoy full membership.'
Thanks, I fixed my post for Dominica as it looks as though the others are not part of the Free Movement arrangement, unfortunately.

Anguilla, BVI and Martinique are associate members and I can only guess that Montserrat does not have free movement as a UK 'colony' which would present other border problems.

Last edited by Pistolpete2; Mar 29th 2017 at 12:13 pm.
Old Mar 30th 2017, 3:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pistolpete2
I can only guess that Montserrat does not have free movement as a UK 'colony' which would present other border problems.
Maybe not, Pete. Cayman is the same status as Montserrat, and from here, only Cayman passport-holders get a free pass into Britain (at Heathrow, for instance), not Cayman residents. And that "free pass" doesn't entitle us passport-holders to live there; for that, we need to become naturalised UK citizens, having first become naturalised BOT citizens.

(I realise you weren't talking about entry to the UK but about inter-island movement. But I don't think being a British colony (BOT) should be cause for concern for other OECS-country citizens.I'm not certain of my ground, here, so will gladly apologise if wrong.)