Photo Sharing

Old Nov 13th 2008, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road
Cool Photo Sharing

Hi Everyone,

One of the members in our forum (Barbados) asked for people's photos, and I'd like to do the same here (thanks for the idea, BeachZombie). I'm interested to see what our neighbour islands look like, so if you've got some photos you don't mind sharing, please post them here! I know I am hoping to visit as many neighbour islands as possible some day.

On that topic, not sure if many of you know this already, but apparently it's fairly cheap and easy to hop on a cruise that's planned on docking at your island. Cheaper, because you don't have to buy air fair Sounds like a great way to see some of the islands.

I'll start the photo sharing with these photos. Sunset picture is in Carlisle Bay. Monkey was just outside my kitchen window (we have green monkeys in Barbados).

Enjoy!
Foxy
Attached Thumbnails Photo Sharing-carlislebaysunset-sept08_1841_edited-2.jpg   Photo Sharing-12-jul-2008_0901_edited-2.jpg  
Old Nov 17th 2008, 7:26 am

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photo Sharing

Good idea, a picture says a thousand words !!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 7:38 am

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute

Photo Sharing-rodney-bay-house-picture.jpg

Photo Sharing-st-lucia-feb-2008-003.jpg

Photo Sharing-reduit-beach-3.jpg

Well here is a few of Reduit Beach in St Lucia and around the Rodney bay area. It just reminds me why people just love the Caribbean.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh well done, pgtips!

The one of the white house sort of looks Barbados-ish, but I think the outside of the house (stucco of some sort?) is different from what is usually used here. Really nice to see someone else's pics
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:02 pm
Just Joined

Nequila is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought i would add a few photos. These are some of our favourite sights. We'll be back visiting again in December

Pigeon Island St Lucia
An aerial shot of Rodney bay and the marina
The Fruit man at Rodney bay
English harbour Antigua
Sunset over Hawksbill Rock Antigua
Attached Thumbnails Photo Sharing-holiday-june-07-030.jpg   Photo Sharing-bayview-st-lucia-photos-031.jpg   Photo Sharing-holiday-nov-2007-036.jpg   Photo Sharing-antigua-hawksbill-093.jpg   Photo Sharing-antigua-hawksbill-135.jpg  

Old Nov 21st 2008, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Great shots! Thanks for sharing