flights to london

Old Jan 2nd 2009, 4:28 pm
Banned

renegade is on a distinguished road
Default flights to london

hi,i have a friend who is currently stuck in st lucia due to the costly flights back to london,does anybody know of a cheap agent or similiar who can sort out a reasonable one way ticket to london ? any help would be greatly appreciated
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 6:46 pm

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: flights to london

Originally Posted by renegade
hi,i have a friend who is currently stuck in st lucia due to the costly flights back to london,does anybody know of a cheap agent or similiar who can sort out a reasonable one way ticket to london ? any help would be greatly appreciated
Why did your friend not purchase a return ticket ?

All I can suggest is contacting Virgin a day or two before the flight and see if you can get a last minute deal. Travelling around Christmas and the new year is not cheap, but prices fall once we are well into mid January.
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 7:15 pm
Banned

with all due respect pgtips i dont think its any of your buisness why he never had a return,
i started the thread to try and gain some local knowledge on a decent priced fare to lomdon,not to explain to anyone looking on here why he has no return ticket,
thankyou for your contribution
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 7:25 pm

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute

with all due respect pgtips i dont think its any of your buisness why he never had a return,
i started the thread to try and gain some local knowledge on a decent priced fare to lomdon,not to explain to anyone looking on here why he has no return ticket,
thankyou for your contribution
Oh please, stop acting like a love sick school girl !!!

I gave you practical advice and did not critisize his lack of a return ticket, just asked a common sense question. I also gave you the cheapest option of him getting back and you repay me by flying off the handle.

calm down and chill out.
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 7:37 pm
Banned

i guessed your reply before i read it,and by the way im not a lovesick teenager,in fact i feel like im wasting my energy on replying to your immature comments,i started off by saying "with all due respect pgtips" and that is what i meant,i did not want you to take it the wrong way and obviously you did
i would appreciate it if you keep your smart comments to yourself,this is an information portal not a school playground
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 9:32 am

i guessed your reply before i read it,and by the way im not a lovesick teenager,in fact i feel like im wasting my energy on replying to your immature comments,i started off by saying "with all due respect pgtips" and that is what i meant,i did not want you to take it the wrong way and obviously you did
i would appreciate it if you keep your smart comments to yourself,this is an information portal not a school playground
And a happy new year to you to, you are somewhat amusing

I will repeat contact Virgin Airways and see if you can get a last minute deal. You will most probably get the ticket cheaper if you book it from London. Buying tickets in the caribbean is not the cheap option, especially when you take the exchange rate into account now.
Old Jan 4th 2009, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

3aces is an unknown quantity at this point

Good way to start the New Year!....lol

Old Jan 10th 2009, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Islandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really nice

There used to be charter flights that go to St.lucia..not sure if u can get a oneway paying from St.lucia though..
Old Jan 12th 2009, 6:45 am

Originally Posted by Islandgurl
There used to be charter flights that go to St.lucia..not sure if u can get a oneway paying from St.lucia though..
Excel went bust a few months back.
The choice is scheduled flights with either British Airways or Virgin Airways.