Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean
Reload this Page >

China is acting in a genocidal manner

China is acting in a genocidal manner

Old Jul 4th 2020, 1:36 pm
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute
Default China is acting in a genocidal manner

Next time you consider the next tweet of Demon Trump, compare the misery this might cause with human rights abuses carried out by the Chinese.

13 tons of human hair has been seized by US authorities being shipped to hair product firms globally from China. The hair is likely harvested from women in Chinese forced labour camps built for ethnic Chinese Muslims. There are also disturbing reports of organ harvesting and forced sterilisations from these prisoners.

https://time.com/5862372/china-prison-camps-hair-weaves-uighurs/
Old Jul 4th 2020, 6:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: China is acting in a genocidal manner

China is, whether you like it or not, a great power on the world stage. It is now behaving the way other great powers do. Throwing its weight around.
Old Jul 4th 2020, 6:41 pm

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute

I would personally consider running prison camps for religions, then using body parts of the inmates for commercial gain, while making them work in ‘black factories’ a little more severe than ‘throwing their weight around.’ And treat it as a warning for those cozying up to them.
Old Jul 4th 2020, 9:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

You believe these stories ?
Old Jul 4th 2020, 9:56 pm

Yes, the hair is a simple fact as are the forced labour factories - read numerous reports by time. cnn, the bbc, etc.

There have been stories about kidney 'donations' for years, along with harvesting organs from executed prisoners. It goes back over 20 years, have a read... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_...oners_in_China
Old Jul 5th 2020, 5:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

"A simple fact" like the stories about Saddam Hussein's nuclear weapons ? the source of these "facts" is Falun Gong ?
Old Jul 5th 2020, 10:03 am
Banned

carcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond repute

Are you really claiming what is going on with the uighurs, Tibet, etc is fake news?

It is not a secret what happens in China. China, doesn't even particularly care that people know it.

Old Jul 5th 2020, 10:34 am

Originally Posted by scot47 View Post
"A simple fact" like the stories about Saddam Hussein's nuclear weapons ? the source of these "facts" is Falun Gong ?
😂. You are really in a trolling mood arent you. The sources are multipe and over literally decades. You noticed that the wikipedia article, while reporting UN and other activity on this, also talks of the statistical probabilities given the info the chinese themselves do provide.

The chinese probably dont care, and thats fine with me, one day i might want the kidney of one of them... Seriously though, follow your own research, believe in your own conscience.
Old Jul 5th 2020, 11:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I do not care if it happens. The warmongers in London and Washington want to use it as a casus belli.

It is not our job to be The World's Policeman.

I would point that China can hit back against any aggression.
Old Jul 5th 2020, 11:46 am

Originally Posted by scot47 View Post
I do not care if it happens. The warmongers in London and Washington want to use it as a casus belli.

It is not our job to be The World's Policeman.

I would point that China can hit back against any aggression.
This gets funnier, nobody said anything about attacking anyone except you. And who would use this as a provocation to go to war?

One should always be aware of the nature of regimes however.
Old Jul 5th 2020, 12:15 pm
Banned

carcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond repute

Shame on you. You worked in Saudi Arabia a number of years and know better than to just take the word of a repressive totalitarian government on faith. That you would, with that experience, draw equivalency to what happens behind the curtain in China, to the open societies of the US and UK is mind-boggling.

You are not some ordinary sheltered poster. You know better.
Old Jul 5th 2020, 12:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Western interference in the Middle East and Afghanistan has led to disaster. What would you Sinophobes have us do ?
Old Jul 5th 2020, 1:04 pm
Banned

Sinophobe, yes that must be it. Not a communist-phobe or a repression-phobe.
Old Jul 5th 2020, 1:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What would you have us do ? Send an Expeditionary Force ? The last time the West tried that in Asia it ended in disaster. Maybe you do not remember JFK and LBJ in The Nam ? Why do you want us to interfere ?
Old Jul 5th 2020, 3:00 pm

I'll say it again - read slowly - the only person saying we should do anything aggressive is you scot47. We should however all be aware, we should know who we deal with, or who we buy from or even who we import bugs from. Clearly any product with a hint of a connection to this sort of mistreatment deserves to be boycotted. Companies that are complicit or supply this problem need sanction. The chinese can be shamed, the chinese can and in time will i suspect become more humane, but certainly at present they do not appear to generally value life highly.

Are you actually american, because your reaction seems of that stance? Its the americans who we need to fear more, simply because as they economically become less relevant, and as they are so easily driven by the Trump and others [symptoms of the problem of ignorance] they may not go into this state quietly, preferring to rage against their competitor. That might mean war... NB I am speaking from a country that the Americans managed to invade succesfully....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.