Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean
Reload this Page >

Anyone know a JP that can do weddings??

Anyone know a JP that can do weddings??

Old Aug 12th 2008, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

LottieLou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone know a JP that can do weddings??

hey guys,
I thought I'd ask on here first to see if you can help.

My boyfriend and I just got engaged and we're having our wedding at my parents guesthouse in Choiseul.

We tried to find a JP in Vieux Fort, with no joy and trying to find out in the Phone Directory is like looking for a needle in a haystack!

Anyone know of anyone that's a JP who can perform weddings?

TIA

Lottie
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:49 pm

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone know a JP that can do weddings??

Originally Posted by LottieLou
hey guys,
I thought I'd ask on here first to see if you can help.

My boyfriend and I just got engaged and we're having our wedding at my parents guesthouse in Choiseul.

We tried to find a JP in Vieux Fort, with no joy and trying to find out in the Phone Directory is like looking for a needle in a haystack!

Anyone know of anyone that's a JP who can perform weddings?

TIA

Lottie
Try contacting one of the hotels like Sandals or Bay Gardens, lots of weddings are performed there and they will be able to put you onto someone.

Good Luck.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

LottieLou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone know a JP that can do weddings??

Originally Posted by pgtips
Try contacting one of the hotels like Sandals or Bay Gardens, lots of weddings are performed there and they will be able to put you onto someone.

Good Luck.
Thanks for that info pgtips...I'll try phoning a few of the resorts in Soufriere.