Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Canniversary
Reload this Page >

Year 1 and having fun

Year 1 and having fun

Old Sep 3rd 2012, 3:11 am
Forum Regular

Tiger_Quimpo will become famous soon enoughTiger_Quimpo will become famous soon enough
Default Year 1 and having fun

Well that's almost a year now we've been here in Vancouver (or South Surrey/White Rock area to be more precise). Myself and my wife both found work reasonably quickly and the kids (12 yrs and 10 yrs) are settled. We've had both sets of relatives over in year 1 and I can honestly say we haven't looked back.

Thank you Canada for an interesting Chapter.

Next step will be buying a home in Vancouver - when the time is right.

Best of luck to everyone here or pursuing the dream to get here.
Old Sep 4th 2012, 4:44 pm
Here for now

Skimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud of
Default Re: Year 1 and having fun

Wow, that year has gone by so quickly! Glad you are enjoying life here and that both kids have settled well.

We have been here just over a month. Slightly weird situation as were in a hotel for most of that but now we have moved into a rental and kids started school this morning so hopefully we'll get into a routine quickly and everything will just fall into place!
Old Sep 5th 2012, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

Tiger_Quimpo will become famous soon enoughTiger_Quimpo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Year 1 and having fun

I'm sure it will. Good luck to the kids in their new school. If they are happy then the parents are allowed to be happy :-)