Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Canniversary
Reload this Page >

Our First Canada Day as Citizens

Our First Canada Day as Citizens

Old Jun 25th 2012, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of
Default Our First Canada Day as Citizens

Canada Day approaches and we are gearing up for celebration. We have lived here since 6th October 2007 and became citizens on 23rd November 2011.
This is a our first proper chance to fly the flag with pride. (we even bought a flag pole for the front of the house)

As a keen cyclist I was also delighted to see that Ryder Hesjedal (BC) won the Giro D'Italia

Go Canada!!
Old Jun 26th 2012, 12:31 am
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Our First Canada Day as Citizens

Wish we were there to celebrate with you.

Have a nice one
Old Jul 11th 2012, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Our First Canada Day as Citizens

Hey Simon and family, congratulations on your first Canada Day as citizens. Andy and the kids celebrated their first Canada day as PR this year and he said that the family sitting next to him for the fireworks said, 'Welcome to Canada.' He liked that. I still have that experience to come.

I'm off to visit for 7 weeks in a couple of weeks, then will only have 3 months left in my job and the UK.

Can't wait!