one month already

Old Apr 6th 2009, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

lisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud of
Default one month already

WOW where does the time go? been here a month already. We are all ok, finding our feet. kids are happy in schools and hubby is enjoying his new job.

Lets hope the sun carrys on shining and the next month is as good as the last.

Take care all

Lisa dd
Old Apr 6th 2009, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: one month already

Originally Posted by lisadd
WOW where does the time go? been here a month already. We are all ok, finding our feet. kids are happy in schools and hubby is enjoying his new job.

Take care all

Lisa dd
Hi Lisa,

Great to hear that it is going well so far and can't believe it is a month already since you all came through from air-side at the airport with that cheerful porter, his massive cart and your small mountain of luggage!

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

lisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud of

Yeh i know time has gone quick eh? and that small amount of cases lol! we only had a few!!

Lisa dd

Originally Posted by Getting There
Hi Lisa,

Great to hear that it is going well so far and can't believe it is a month already since you all came through from air-side at the airport with that cheerful porter, his massive cart and your small mountain of luggage!

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

benjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant future

Take care all

Lisa dd
Welcome to Canada and Alberta and it is nice to hear that you are loving it what part of Calgary do you live?
Old Apr 7th 2009, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

hiya

we are living in SE Calgary - Alburn Bay

Where abouts are you???

Lisa dd

Originally Posted by benjamin78
Welcome to Canada and Alberta and it is nice to hear that you are loving it what part of Calgary do you live?
Old Apr 7th 2009, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

benjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant future

hiya

we are living in SE Calgary - Alburn Bay

Where abouts are you???

Lisa dd
I live in Lethbridge but I do love Calgary and all the awesome shopping that you get in Calgary biut not Lethbridge. Is there anything that you miss about home?

Ben

Old Apr 8th 2009, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

Hi

I miss Family and friends the most.

Looking forward to the visit though!

How long you been in Canada?

Lisa dd

I live in Lethbridge but I do love Calgary and all the awesome shopping that you get in Calgary biut not Lethbridge. Is there anything that you miss about home?

Ben

Old Apr 8th 2009, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

SarahMom is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to hear it's all going well. We are moving to Cranston (SE Calgary) on June 2nd.......you'll practically be citizens by then!!

How old are your kids?....ours are 1 and 4. Hope they settle as well as yours have.

Continued good wishes

Sarah
Old Apr 8th 2009, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

hiya

i have sent you a PM

Lisa dd

Originally Posted by SarahMom
Glad to hear it's all going well. We are moving to

Cranston (SE Calgary) on June 2nd.......you'll practically be citizens by then!!

How old are your kids?....ours are 1 and 4. Hope they settle as well as yours have.

Continued good wishes

Sarah
Old Apr 10th 2009, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

I miss Family and friends the most.

Looking forward to the visit though!

How long you been in Canada?

Lisa dd
I have lived in Canada all my life by coming to this website and reading people story about moving to Canada it helps me not to take living in Canada for granted and you also make some nice friends.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about

Glad to hear it's all going well. We are moving to Cranston (SE Calgary) on June 2nd.......you'll practically be citizens by then!!

Continued good wishes

Sarah
HI WE MOVED TO CRANSTON FROM N IRELAND LAST JULY AND WE ARE LOVING IT
Old Apr 12th 2009, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

I have lived in Canada all my life by coming to this website and reading people story about moving to Canada it helps me not to take living in Canada for granted and you also make some nice friends.
That is a nice comment Ben

I think one of the things that this site does do is make you realise that it isnt quite as easy to move out here as most people think it is.
Old Apr 12th 2009, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by burton bunch
That is a nice comment Ben

I think one of the things that this site does do is make you realise that it isnt quite as easy to move out here as most people think it is.
If my parents had made me move to another country let a lone another town I would have never survived it. That is why everyone who packs up and moves is my hero and that why I like this website like this

Ben
Old Apr 13th 2009, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

SarahMom is an unknown quantity at this point

If my parents had made me move to another country let a lone another town I would have never survived it. That is why everyone who packs up and moves is my hero and that why I like this website like this

Ben
Finally........I'm a hero!!

Thanks for your comments. It makes the trauma much more bearable and I really hope we'll be as happy as you guys are.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Sarah,

How long have you been here? where abouts are you living in Calgary?

lisa dd

Finally........I'm a hero!!

Thanks for your comments. It makes the trauma much more bearable and I really hope we'll be as happy as you guys are.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.