Nine Years Today.

Old Oct 21st 2021, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to behold
Default Nine Years Today.

In October 2012, I crossed the land border in Houlton, ME into New Brunswick - a new life in Nova Scotia awaited. It was tough, and different, and a challenge. Nine years later, I have just started a new job in Edmonton, AB paying over $150K/pa and have a life I never could have achieved back in Blighty.

Canada has been good for me, and good to me.
Old Nov 4th 2021, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

CanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nine Years Today.

Congratulations! Yes, Canada is a great place if you are driven and can sell yourself well. I have a music degree and currently working as a software developer at a major IT company, something I think would have been a lot harder to pull off in the UK.

I've seen a lot of people moving to Alberta lately, seems to be a lot of good paying jobs and housing costs aren't as astronomical. Nice to see another success story!