Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Canniversary
Reload this Page >

Four years and going strong

Four years and going strong

Old Sep 29th 2014, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

Steveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to all
Default Four years and going strong

Hi everybody, I've just realised that on Saturday 27th I had been in Canada for four years. During this time, I have lived in three different homes in two different provinces, have driven from the East coast to almost the West coast twice.
Additionally, I have become a Canadian citizen, and am very proud of my Canadian passport. We now live in a home a few K's out of Chilliwack. The scenery here is amazing; every day, I stare at the local mountains and wonder whether I died and went to Heaven. The local fishing is awesome ( spot the Canadianism there). The deer walk through my garden most days and we have a "local" bear.
Do I sound emotional? .....well I am. I am enjoying life to the Max. Hasn't been all plain sailing, of course. There have been a few bumps in the road. Overall, I am very happy with with the decisions I made about coming here.
Steve
Old Sep 30th 2014, 1:08 am
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Four years and going strong

What a lovely post! You sound so very happy! My complete congratulations! I hope that you continue to be happy and healthy in all your endeavors...well done you!
Old Sep 30th 2014, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

Steveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MillieF View Post
What a lovely post! You sound so very happy! My complete congratulations! I hope that you continue to be happy and healthy in all your endeavors...well done you!
Thanks MillieF ..... yes I am very happy indeed.
Old Sep 30th 2014, 5:30 am
BE Enthusiast

dishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond repute

Wow how cool! Love em happy posts too. Happy days.
Old Sep 30th 2014, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

Sunryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations, sounds like you are well settled.
Old Oct 1st 2014, 4:27 am
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

You might be very near us, Steve!
If you know where the plane crash memorial is, then we are in the same area. ;,)
It is beautiful and tranquil, definitely.

Glad the four years has been kind to you.
Old Oct 1st 2014, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

Wink Re: Four years and going strong

Originally Posted by helcat12 View Post
You might be very near us, Steve!
If you know where the plane crash memorial is, then we are in the same area. ;,)
It is beautiful and tranquil, definitely.

Glad the four years has been kind to you.
Indeed I do ......just a little further up the road from me.....I'm about 4k in.
Steve.
Old Oct 1st 2014, 1:44 pm
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steveh27wp View Post
Indeed I do ......just a little further up the road from me.....I'm about 4k in.
Steve.
You have probably fished up near us! A bit "end of the line" up here.
It is great seeing the eagles and watching the fish swim by.
We wouldn't swap with the city.
Old Oct 1st 2014, 3:58 pm
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely post!! Congrats!!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2014, 5:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats! lovely to hear such a happy post!