First few months!!

Old Sep 4th 2013, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

garethnock is an unknown quantity at this point
Default First few months!!

Hey everyone

So my wife and I arrived back in Toronto, 4 1/2 months ago (spend a year here in 2009) and we are loving it!

As expected we have felt unsettled in the first few months, good days and bad days, but we are 100% sure we made the right decission to move out and become PR's

It taken a lot of time to get set up, we have a half empty house and it took my wife 3 months to sercure the job she wanted, but it is here dream job. My business has been slow - but consistant (summe ris bad for the health & fitness industry. So all saving are spend and CC's are full but we are now on track and it will be a great run into Xmas!!

We knew it would be 6-12 months of hard, hard work to read just after 3 years away so we are riding the hard days and just take a free walk down to the beeches (ashbridges bay, which we moved a 10 min walk from)
OHIP was simple to set up, RBC where great setting up back accounts and credit card to build credit history & rogers let us take out a great deal for phone, internet cable etc. You have to accept that things are diffirent in Canada, but the are great deals compared to other availible in the country.

Give it time and you will feel at home soon enough!! I love Canada & Toronto by far my fav city )
Old Sep 5th 2013, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

Vwera is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: First few months!!

Happy things are going great for you! You've had your bad days but you have a great attitude! Keep your chin up and here's to hoping the cooler months bring lots of business your way! Keep smiling
Old Sep 7th 2013, 12:19 am
Just Joined

Tortilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like you have a great attitude. Hope everything continues to get better and your business attracts lots of new people. Good Luck for the next phase!
Old Sep 30th 2013, 1:19 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear it's going well x