Citizenship!

Old Dec 6th 2013, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

luvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud of
Default Citizenship!

We began our immigration process at the end of Nov '05. Yesterday, eight years later, we took our oath of citizenship. We are so glad to be at the end of this journey! We love living here. We've had some real struggles, but, all of us do in life, right? It doesn't matter where you live, life is not always going to be rosy! We live in a semi-rural area in NB and have made some really wonderful friends. We visited the UK this past April, which was the first time since we moved in '09, and it really cemented in us that this is home. I'm so happy to finally be able to say I Am Canadian!
Old Dec 6th 2013, 5:38 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship!

Congratulations to you all!!!

What a wonderful Christmas present
Old Dec 6th 2013, 5:41 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Dec 6th 2013, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

Steveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to all

Congratulations to you and your family. I have just completed my 1095 days in this great country and am about to embark on my quest for citizenship

Best wishes, Steve
Old Dec 6th 2013, 10:27 am
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

Very many congratulations Well done! What time is the party starting...I'll be round
Old Dec 6th 2013, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

luvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MillieF
Very many congratulations Well done! What time is the party starting...I'll be round
Ha ha! I see you are up the road :-)
Old Dec 6th 2013, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Thank you everyone! We are really thrilled :
Old Dec 7th 2013, 10:27 am
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats
Old Dec 7th 2013, 10:41 am
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, Oink,

This is the time you step up to the plate and tell the OP that they are either delusional or lying. How can they possibly become citizens or be living happily in what you have called a shithole of a country.