Burton Bunch Make No 2 Canniversary

Old Aug 7th 2009, 2:04 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Burton Bunch Make No 2 Canniversary

Congratulations Gaynor and family.
Charlie x
Old Aug 7th 2009, 9:47 pm
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by purple80
Congratulations Gaynor and family.
Charlie x
What a lovely post, Gaynor. I'm so pleased that it has all worked out for you and that you are glad that you stayed. How lucky you are to have good friends like MM and LB; I can only hope that I can make friends like that when I move to NS permanently.

Karen x
Old Aug 8th 2009, 1:21 am
BE Enthusiast

snoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud of

Congratulations guys, glad to hear that you are all so happy and settled. Stories like yours are what emigrating is all about. Lethbridge sounds a great place, we must make the trip south some time!

love from Snoopster and the gang xx
Old Aug 9th 2009, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snoopster
Lethbridge sounds a great place, we must make the trip south some time!

love from Snoopster and the gang xx
Lethbridge is a lovely place - just wish more people would consider these smaller cities instead of thinking that Canada is made up of places like Calgary Vancouver etc.
Old Aug 13th 2009, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

So glad to hear a happy story.....

Wishing you all health and happiness.

Linda
Old Aug 13th 2009, 9:22 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to appear so late but well done hun
Old Aug 27th 2009, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations BB on 2 whole years and abit more now, you were, right Lethbridge is a lovely city, we enjoyed our visit and can't wait now for our PR

Sorry for the late post but heres to more Canniversaries
Old Aug 27th 2009, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

The Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really nice

Better late than never but CONGRATS on the past 2 years. Time has gone so quickly.
Here's to many more happy Canada years to you.
Mr and Mrs B
Old Aug 29th 2009, 1:00 am

dunniflat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by burton bunch
Lethbridge is a lovely place - just wish more people would consider these smaller cities instead of thinking that Canada is made up of places like Calgary Vancouver etc.

WE ARE IN AN EVEN SMALLER AREA..WHICH WE ALSO LOVE !
CONGRATULATIONS GAYNOR AND FAMILY .WE TOO HAVE MADE THE 2 YR MARK ON THE 22ND AUGUST ....STILL IN PROCESS FOR PR UNFORTUNATELY BUT MY PARENTS ALSO WANT TO COME OUT .......I MAY COME TO YOU FOR ADVICE AND HELP FOR THAT SOMETIME SOON .
Old Sep 6th 2009, 12:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

I know I'm a bit late but I'm still catching up after 6 weeks in Canada with only two sessions on the computer...and then only to check emails and contact my bank......who decided that my attempted transactions to take out cash must be fraudulant despite me informing them that we were going before we left the UK!!

Anyway Gaynor.......I really hope that I will be on here one day writing my Canniversary reports......I'm so pleased that life is happy for you and yours.

Max has decided that he definitely wants to move with us and says that there are so many opportunities there that he hadn't realised before this summer. He was a different teen than he is here and was a real star, funny, relaxed, entertaining and made us proud.......
Old Sep 6th 2009, 3:15 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robin (The Gadget family)
I know I'm a bit late but I'm still catching up after 6 weeks in Canada with only two sessions on the computer...and then only to check emails and contact my bank......who decided that my attempted transactions to take out cash must be fraudulant despite me informing them that we were going before we left the UK!!

Anyway Gaynor.......I really hope that I will be on here one day writing my Canniversary reports......I'm so pleased that life is happy for you and yours.

Max has decided that he definitely wants to move with us and says that there are so many opportunities there that he hadn't realised before this summer. He was a different teen than he is here and was a real star, funny, relaxed, entertaining and made us proud.......
Hi Robin

Thanks for that

So glad that Canada made such a difference for Max too

Look forward to hearing your landing experience and canniversaries too
Old Sep 20th 2009, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

gibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nice

Hi peeps,
well done, two years ehhh, bloody hell doesn't time fly by

There has been some up's and downs for you, by the sound of it, but hopefully more up's than downs. But you summed it up when you said, you should of done the whole thing long ago, that's exactly what we think.

We have got to meet up and say hi, all the best to you and yours for the next two years and beyond.

Cheers