Been here 4 months

Old Jan 4th 2009, 2:47 am
Forum Regular

CathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura about
Smile Been here 4 months

Well to be fair hardly get on here because we have been so busy since we arrived but we love it here.The kids have settled inreally well even though they have to move schools on monday because we have just bought a house,I love work especially the time off 5 days can't complain!!!!,people are friendly,accomodating and we just look at the mountains and can't believe it,we are going for boarding and ski lessons sunday would never have been able to do that in the UK,LOVE IT HERE!!!!!!!
Old Jan 4th 2009, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud of
Default Re: Been here 4 months

Glad to hear you have settled ok, we also have just passed the 4 months but our properties in the uk are still unsold, so until that time we are residing with the MIL, not bad as we have the basement. As we have both early retired I am getting a bit bored, so thinking of doing some voluntary work or something like that. Congratulations on your new home....
Old Jan 4th 2009, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

benjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CathynPaul
Well to be fair hardly get on here because we have been so busy since we arrived but we love it here.The kids have settled inreally well even though they have to move schools on monday because we have just bought a house,I love work especially the time off 5 days can't complain!!!!,people are friendly,accomodating and we just look at the mountains and can't believe it,we are going for boarding and ski lessons sunday would never have been able to do that in the UK,LOVE IT HERE!!!!!!!
Good luck with skiing lessons

Ben
Old Jan 5th 2009, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

susie q has a spectacular aura aboutsusie q has a spectacular aura aboutsusie q has a spectacular aura about

hi cathy
how did the ski/boarding lessons go. you are very brave OH went sking last tuesday -20 hope all goes well with the move next week
got the pm
susie q
Old Jan 9th 2009, 1:52 am
BE Enthusiast

bandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys

Well done on getting to the 4 month mark!!! Sounds like you've really settled in well....

How has the snow affected you out there? Been pretty mad here downtown, but do hope we get some more snow soon - it was so pretty, and the mountains need some as it's all crusty now...

Bx
Old Jan 9th 2009, 10:24 pm
The /wortley`s

The Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant future

Hi Cathy & Paul, how fantastic is that, you are right about that, we had snow fall and frost here this week and all hell breaks loose, they called it THE BIG FREEZE, lol they were even advising not to go out unless you needed to, how funny is that!!!!!!
Old Jan 9th 2009, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

CathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by The Wortley`s
Hi Cathy & Paul, how fantastic is that, you are right about that, we had snow fall and frost here this week and all hell breaks loose, they called it THE BIG FREEZE, lol they were even advising not to go out unless you needed to, how funny is that!!!!!!
Thanks for all the replies,our visas arrived yesterday and we have the house so are starting to move in wish it was Saturday as I am on nights tonight AHHHHH
Old Jan 10th 2009, 12:01 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all the replies,our visas arrived yesterday and we have the house so are starting to move in wish it was Saturday as I am on nights tonight AHHHHH
I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it , good luck with moving in
Terese
Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

susie q has a spectacular aura aboutsusie q has a spectacular aura aboutsusie q has a spectacular aura about

hope all went well with the move at least you are all together, when we moved in stephen had gone back to uk i had to sort out paperwork ect and he was still missing when furniture arrrived typical man arrives when all the hard works done . hope work is going well . our passports are going back to uk for visas next week and documents arrived yesterday for exam on 4 th feb speak soon susie q
Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by susie q
hope all went well with the move at least you are all together, when we moved in stephen had gone back to uk i had to sort out paperwork ect and he was still missing when furniture arrrived typical man arrives when all the hard works done . hope work is going well . our passports are going back to uk for visas next week and documents arrived yesterday for exam on 4 th feb speak soon susie q
Hi,
Yes move went great and we got our perm residency status as well went over the boarder to US on sunday can't believe it PM me your number so I can give you a buzz will probably be next week now as I am doing extra shift wed for a shift swap and then days and nights so will ring you Tuesday perhaps are you all ok sorry about Stephens family death what a shame,hope he is settled in now ,speak soon Cathy