5 years

Old Dec 16th 2010, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

rabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud of
Default 5 years

Well our 5th Canniversary was last Thursday.

We decided to enjoy some treats together as a family following a nice meal at the house. Unfortunately our other plans were hampered by me getting a cold :-(

Anyway, our 5 years in Edmonton have been fairly decent. Homesickness is not such an issue for the wife anymore, and everyone feels fairly settled.

The nicest touch to mark the start of another chapter for us is the arrival of our Citizenship test date. That came in the mail today. 4th Jan in Downtown Edmonton Just need to find that booklet they sent me 6 months ago......
Old Dec 17th 2010, 12:57 pm
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 5 years

Congrats and good luck for the future.
Old Dec 17th 2010, 3:43 pm
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and best wishes for many more happy years.
Old Dec 17th 2010, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

pollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to all

Congratulations and many more happy years.
Old Dec 17th 2010, 7:04 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rabrol
Well our 5th Canniversary was last Thursday.
Congratulations!

Just need to find that booklet they sent me 6 months ago......
Nah, probably not
Old Dec 17th 2010, 10:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats - sounds like you are all happy - great stuff
Old Dec 19th 2010, 3:46 pm
Just Joined

aebaa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Great to hear you have been in Edomton for 5 years.

i am currently a student nurse and would love to move to Edmonton in a few years with my family of hubby and 3 kids.

do you have any tips on how we can go about this?

what are the houses like?

what are the schools like?

any info you can give me would be fantastic

esther
x