2nd Canniversary

Old Jan 20th 2011, 2:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2nd Canniversary

Tomorrow it's my second Canniversary, the time has gone by so fast!

Last month I took my first visit back to England and spent a month there with family and friends, celebrating my birthday and Christmas. My Canadian boyfriend came out too for a couple of weeks to meet everyone It was lovely to see everyone, but confirmed that Vancouver is my home - by the end I was excited to come back and was even looking forward to going back to work!

This time next year I'll be starting to prepare my citizenship application - bring it on!
Old Jan 21st 2011, 4:52 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2nd Canniversary

yay - congrats = see you at Maeves??
Old Jan 21st 2011, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
yay - congrats = see you at Maeves??
Yep, see you at Maeve's do next weekend! Haven't seen you for aaaaaaages - hope all is well and that you're all settled into your new home xxx
Old Jan 21st 2011, 5:12 pm
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of

Congratulations! Here's to a happy future in Canada
Ka-chink!