1 year already

Old Jun 24th 2011, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

keznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud of
Default 1 year already

We have been here a year on 3rd June
Our lives have changed so much for the better.
My husband and I got great jobs in our field.
My kids 23 and 18 have done unbelievalby well since coming into this country.
Both are working and still in education.
I do not regret a thing even when the first couple of months of being were a bit uncertain.
Hang in there for those still waiting from our experience it has been soooo much well worth the wait.
I hope I have many more happy years to come in this fantastic vibrant city of Toronto
Good Luck to all those that are going to try and those in the process!!!
Old Jun 25th 2011, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1 year already

Congratulations, so pleased it's going well for you all. We'll have been here for a year next month and things are also going well for us.

Poppit
Old Jun 25th 2011, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

254 has a spectacular aura about254 has a spectacular aura about254 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 1 year already

That's great that things are going so well for you (both)! Thank for sharing this post and I hope you have many more wonderful years in Toronto.