Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

Looking for sponsorship carpenter/ contracts manager

Looking for sponsorship carpenter/ contracts manager

Old May 10th 2024, 2:30 am
Just Joined

Gavlar1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for sponsorship carpenter/ contracts manager

Hi I’m Gavin 35 from uk looking at moving out to Canada and getting sponsorship. Used to be a carpenter and now a contracts manager. Doing a masters degree in project management for construction starting in September distance learning. Get me out of here 😂 seriously if you have any job opportunities would be great to hear from you. Thanks in advance
Old May 10th 2024, 7:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for sponsorship carpenter/ contracts manager

Originally Posted by Gavlar1988
Hi I’m Gavin 35 from uk looking at moving out to Canada and getting sponsorship. Used to be a carpenter and now a contracts manager. Doing a masters degree in project management for construction starting in September distance learning. Get me out of here 😂 seriously if you have any job opportunities would be great to hear from you. Thanks in advance
Hi, welcome to BE.

Unfortunately the brilliant Wiki we once had has been done away with, there was a wealth of job hunting info in there that would have been useful, but essentially what it boiled down to was that to stand any chance of getting a job in Canada you need to get out there. It's all about personal constant, so knock on doors, arrange meetings before a trip, and hopefully you'd come back with that all important job offer.

And a personal question I know, but when (roughly) do you turn 36? I'm just wondering if the IEC visa would be an option for you, that would be much easier than trying to find a sponsoring employer and getting a LMIA.