Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Zoom Discount still valid

Zoom Discount still valid

Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

bluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nice
Default Zoom Discount still valid

Hi

Just to let everyone know that the zoom promotion code MM2007ZA is definitely still valid until 30th April. Just booked flights for October for 11 day recce trip and Zoom website accepted the code. £120 discount so booked extra leg room seats! Cant wait!!

Just hope the airline don't cancel the flights now due to lack of seat sales (after reading some threads on here)
Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

happyguy171 is a jewel in the roughhappyguy171 is a jewel in the roughhappyguy171 is a jewel in the roughhappyguy171 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Zoom Discount still valid

Does any one else know of any discount codes with other airlines from UK to Canada!
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 1:14 am
Forum Regular

BATUSVirgin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Zoom Discount still valid

Originally Posted by bluemoon1
Hi

Just to let everyone know that the zoom promotion code MM2007ZA is definitely still valid until 30th April. Just booked flights for October for 11 day recce trip and Zoom website accepted the code. £120 discount so booked extra leg room seats! Cant wait!!

Just hope the airline don't cancel the flights now due to lack of seat sales (after reading some threads on here)
Thanks a million, I've just been looking for a flight to get back to the UK for a funeral, almost hit the 'go' button and thought I'd just check BE for any codes, and voila!!! $80 in my pocket.

Thanks again.