Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

You think YOU'VE had a bad flight!

You think YOU'VE had a bad flight!

Old Oct 28th 2004, 5:45 pm
Once bemused

Rhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really nice
Default Re: You think YOU'VE had a bad flight!

I don't seem to be able to see the videos. I click on the picture on the left, but nothing happens. Any suggestions?
Old Oct 28th 2004, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jonny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rhodes
I don't seem to be able to see the videos. I click on the picture on the left, but nothing happens. Any suggestions?
Got a pop up blocker? Maybe turn it off?
Old Oct 28th 2004, 8:04 pm
Once bemused

Rhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really nice

That did it. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Jonny
Got a pop up blocker? Maybe turn it off?
Old Oct 28th 2004, 10:47 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Weren't you the one who told me the other day to keep my messages clean....what's good for the goose is good for gander......remember
Apologies Willmore

I tried to find another way to say what I was trying to say, but gave up and went for what I said. !!!!!!!

Not much else you can say is there.

Yes I agree, lets keep it reasonably clean

Eddie

PS I'll buy you a when I am over next year.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 10:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Voyager970
Apologies Willmore

I tried to find another way to say what I was trying to say, but gave up and went for what I said. !!!!!!!

Not much else you can say is there.

Yes I agree, lets keep it reasonably clean

Eddie

PS I'll buy you a when I am over next year.
And I'm going to make you keep that promise......I know you'll be over on Vancouver Island at some point
Old Oct 28th 2004, 11:33 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

And I'm going to make you keep that promise......I know you'll be over on Vancouver Island at some point

Yip sure will

My wife, when she was over visiting her aunt and uncle, many moons ago, took the boat trip to Vancouver Island and loved it.

I will be over, as I am really looking forward to having a good look around.

CANNY WAIT and July is such a long way away

Cheers

Eddie
Old Oct 29th 2004, 12:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Voyager970
Yip sure will

My wife, when she was over visiting her aunt and uncle, many moons ago, took the boat trip to Vancouver Island and loved it.

I will be over, as I am really looking forward to having a good look around.

CANNY WAIT and July is such a long way away

Cheers

Eddie
Well, if the year has gone as fast for you as it has for us.....I can't believe xmas is just around the corner.....July will be here sooner than you think......
Old Oct 29th 2004, 5:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Well, if the year has gone as fast for you as it has for us.....I can't believe xmas is just around the corner.....July will be here sooner than you think......
How fast does your year go? It seems to me that my last year counted 20 months, and till June will be some dozen more.....
Old Oct 29th 2004, 6:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Toontje
How fast does your year go? It seems to me that my last year counted 20 months, and till June will be some dozen more.....
Smart ass....just let me say ....that I can't believe that it's already November.......seems like yesterday it was January 2004......
Old Oct 29th 2004, 6:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Smart ass....just let me say ....that I can't believe that it's already November.......seems like yesterday it was January 2004......
Well, I'm glad it's already November. I applied in May (PR) and the website of the Canadian Embassy in Berlin tells me that the current processing time is 12 months. That means I'm halfway on my move to Canada. But the months to come will seem to last longer than they actually do.
Old Oct 29th 2004, 7:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Toontje
Well, I'm glad it's already November. I applied in May (PR) and the website of the Canadian Embassy in Berlin tells me that the current processing time is 12 months. That means I'm halfway on my move to Canada. But the months to come will seem to last longer than they actually do.
Yea.....but in your case....we get to vote as a nation whether we want you to be able to live in Canada...and my vote is wavering........ hehehe
Old Oct 29th 2004, 7:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yea.....but in your case....we get to vote as a nation whether we want you to be able to live in Canada...and my vote is wavering........ hehehe
Can I bribe you with some karma?