You fat....

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

clairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant future
Default Re: You fat....

hi, thought id have my say...im fat and i dont have a problem with it....its other small minded people that do..and im sure its not only the UK and Canada that have fat people in them...
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

clairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant future

also i cant quite work out how putting a thread about being fat on an immigration site has anything to do with moving to another country!!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:40 pm

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there a correlation between the divorce rate and the level of obesity? I think we should be told.

It's hard to figure out if fatties are a burden on society or not; while they'll no doubt suffer a bunch more health problems, they also die a lot earlier so they're not a burden for as long not-fat people.

There should be some kind of bylaws regarding plane seats, and how much flunge is allowed to spill over into your neighbour's seat.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

G586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Talk about asking for it.......
What d'you mean? I'm also a happy bunny and if I wasn't happy, I'd be half my size as misery is bad for the appetite....

I think resurrecting the "would you leave your wife if she was fat?" thread will only cause a stooshie (again)!

I have just consulted my OH and he says he would leave me if I got really, really fat, whatever that means and if I couldn't get in an airline seat, I would be making more effort so really it is down to the individual and at what point, they cease to be happy.

I'm always amazed that people think they can pass comment on size without thought!!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:48 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bazzz;

There should be some kind of bylaws regarding plane seats, and how much flunge is allowed to spill over into your neighbour's seat.
Fat people should be forced to take up smoking so that (a) they're not a health cost burden for so long and (b) they don't want to fly on airplanes any more than they have to thus giving the rest of us more room and helping to fight climate change by slashing total payloads.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:49 pm
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G586
What d'you mean? I'm also a happy bunny and if I wasn't happy, I'd be half my size as misery is bad for the appetite....

I think resurrecting the "would you leave your wife if she was fat?" thread will only cause a stooshie (again)!

I have just consulted my OH and he says he would leave me if I got really, really fat, whatever that means and if I couldn't get in an airline seat, I would be making more effort so really it is down to the individual and at what point, they cease to be happy.

I'm always amazed that people think they can pass comment on size without thought!!
That's a whole new topic and besides, don't women do that all the time when they get together for a GNO?
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:50 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Fat people should be forced to take up smoking so that (a) they're not a health cost burden for so long and (b) they don't want to fly on airplanes any more than they have to thus giving the rest of us more room and helping to fight climate change by slashing total payloads.
Did you pack up smoking?
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

G586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madmac
That's a whole new topic and besides, don't women do that all the time when they get together for a GNO?
Is that good night out?

No, I was always one of the girls that was the object of those discussions, not a participant! Always been on the chubby side!

BTW, how are things with you?
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:55 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir;
Did you pack up smoking?
Christ no.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:56 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Is that good night out?

No, I was always one of the girls that was the object of those discussions, not a participant! Always been on the chubby side!

Men! They thing all anyone can talk about is their dongs.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:00 pm
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

Is that good night out?

I'm told by Mrs M that it is a Girls Night Out.

We're talking about different things here but I'm sure you'll have an 'Ahh that's what he meant' moment soon.

I'll mail you.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:01 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by dbd33;
Men! They thing all anyone can talk about is their dongs.
How's yours, dbd33? Nice and chubby, I hope.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Madmac
I'm told by Mrs M that it is a Girls Night Out.

We're talking about different things here but I'm sure you'll have an 'Ahh that's what he meant' moment soon.

I'll mail you.
What I meant is that generally women out in a pack will normally be "commenting" about the nearest chubby girl..........or as dbd said talking about blokes!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm in the UK at the minute and I'm not fat. But I have just scoffed almost a full bar of Green & Blacks Dark Chocolate with Ginger so maybe I soon will be. It was totally delish though - well worth the risk of an extra pound or two
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:16 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
How's yours, dbd33? Nice and chubby, I hope.
Alas not just at the moment but since the OH is presently delivering her mother to the airport I have have high hopes for later.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.