Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

YAY!!! I'm all booked!!!!!!!

Wikiposts

YAY!!! I'm all booked!!!!!!!

Old Jul 27th 2009, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: YAY!!! I'm all booked!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Granma Nessie
I'ts exciting isn't it! I have just booked up today too to go out on 9th December to Toronto and return 14th January .

I hadn't planned to go over again to visit my daughter and son in law ( who are sponsoring me ) till my big 60th birthday next year but when my daughter called yesterday and we realised that we hadn't spent Christmas day together for 16 years I thought sod everything , life is too short, and decided to just pack in my crappy job at the end of November and head over for a lovely family Christmas instead of celebrating on my own. The death of my neighbour last week has certainly put things into perspective.
We didn't want to spend Christmas here either. Too much grief with certain family members.

Hope you have a great time
Old Jul 27th 2009, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

Granma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by act1980
We didn't want to spend Christmas here either. Too much grief with certain family members.

Hope you have a great time
Thank you act 1980, we will be Dreaming of a White Christmas. Must stock up on the long johns and fleecie jammies You have a great time too away from those family members who you know would spoil your Christmas.
Are you staying with family in Canada or just doing your own thing?
Old Jul 27th 2009, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Granma Nessie
Thank you act 1980, we will be Dreaming of a White Christmas. Must stock up on the long johns and fleecie jammies You have a great time too away from those family members who you know would spoil your Christmas.
Are you staying with family in Canada or just doing your own thing?
Hi,

Yes we are staying with family. We will go off and do our own things too during the day while people are working. I am not sure about Christmas day yet. I am sure someone will have us. There is a lovely restaurant in Burlington Called Spencers, we said we would have Christmas dinner together there if the family have already made plans.

Where does your daughter live?

Got to get all my warm clothing when I'm there. So not prepared