Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

YAY!!! I'm all booked!!!!!!!

Wikiposts

YAY!!! I'm all booked!!!!!!!

Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold
Default YAY!!! I'm all booked!!!!!!!

Just booked my flights to Toronto. Leaving on December the 14th for 2 weeks!! Can't wait to get another fix, god knows how longs it will take before we can actually move there!!

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for giving me tips on clothing/driving etc.....

Thanks!!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:58 pm
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: YAY!!! I'm all booked!!!!!!!

Brilliant you muct be so excited!

We're on a simmilar time line to you and have said we might actually land next time we're there

Have a fab time
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 10:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Have a fab time!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

heidi40 will become famous soon enoughheidi40 will become famous soon enough

have a great time and as moving goes anything can happen who knows!!!:fingerscr ossed:
Old Jul 25th 2009, 3:10 am
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks!!
Old Jul 25th 2009, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by act1980
Just booked my flights to Toronto. Leaving on December the 14th for 2 weeks!! Can't wait to get another fix, god knows how longs it will take before we can actually move there!!

YAY!! I know how you feel, I'm headed out in a few weeks, can't flipping wait!!!!!
Old Jul 25th 2009, 4:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for giving me tips on clothing/driving etc.....

Thanks!!
Congrats, hope you have a great trip! You fly out on my birthday and your username is my initials and year of birth!

Old Jul 25th 2009, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by adele
Congrats, hope you have a great trip! You fly out on my birthday and your username is my initials and year of birth!

Now if you were born on the exact same day that would be creepy!!
Old Jul 26th 2009, 12:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

Now if you were born on the exact same day that would be creepy!!
Hey you two could be long lost twins Just kidding, have a fab time, we just got back from our recce, I can't get bloody warm now in this country after 30+ deg every day
Old Jul 26th 2009, 3:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mags1972
Hey you two could be long lost twins Just kidding, have a fab time, we just got back from our recce, I can't get bloody warm now in this country after 30+ deg every day
Thanks!! Glad you enjoyed yourselves! Where are you planning to selltle?
Old Jul 26th 2009, 4:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

Thanks!! Glad you enjoyed yourselves! Where are you planning to selltle?
Near Calgary hopefully, depends on work really, its quiet everywhere at the moment!! Good luck for your trip. it will be cold and no doubt under 10ft of snow but will still be better than here, I haven't seen the sun since I got back
Old Jul 26th 2009, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mags1972
Near Calgary hopefully, depends on work really, its quiet everywhere at the moment!! Good luck for your trip. it will be cold and no doubt under 10ft of snow but will still be better than here, I haven't seen the sun since I got back
Well good luck with everything. I know what you mean with regards to our lovely British summer
Old Jul 27th 2009, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

beckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the rough

Thanks!!
Hi, we went to Toronto over Christmas and New Year and loved it. The snow was a shock to the system but we quickly got used to it and missed it when we got back. We're doing a second reccie next August and can't wait. Our timeline is shorter as by some miracle my OH's profession is on the 'list of 38'.

Have a wonderful time. Check out Toronto zoo as they do cheap days to get customers and it is so beautiful in the snow.

Is that where you're planning on moving? We're looking at East of Toronto. Can't wait to hear how you got on.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by beckybev
Hi, we went to Toronto over Christmas and New Year and loved it. The snow was a shock to the system but we quickly got used to it and missed it when we got back. We're doing a second reccie next August and can't wait. Our timeline is shorter as by some miracle my OH's profession is on the 'list of 38'.

Have a wonderful time. Check out Toronto zoo as they do cheap days to get customers and it is so beautiful in the snow.

Is that where you're planning on moving? We're looking at East of Toronto. Can't wait to hear how you got on.
Hi,

I went last April and it was scorching but yet to experience a winter there. I am quite looking forward to it tbh and I really hope it snows. It's not meant to snow until January I have heard so you were lucky

I hope your eventual move goes well and I will definately check out the zoo, we didn't get round to it last time.

We are looking to move to Oakville/Milton. Going to look at those areas in more detail this time round.

Old Jul 27th 2009, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

Granma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond repute

I'ts exciting isn't it! I have just booked up today too to go out on 9th December to Toronto and return 14th January .

I hadn't planned to go over again to visit my daughter and son in law ( who are sponsoring me ) till my big 60th birthday next year but when my daughter called yesterday and we realised that we hadn't spent Christmas day together for 16 years I thought sod everything , life is too short, and decided to just pack in my crappy job at the end of November and head over for a lovely family Christmas instead of celebrating on my own. The death of my neighbour last week has certainly put things into perspective.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.