WOWWW offer on House

Old Sep 4th 2008, 12:51 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WOWWW offer on House

Well done, congratulations...

Charlie
Old Sep 4th 2008, 2:16 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

woo hoooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old Sep 4th 2008, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

gibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nice

Ahhh thank you very much peeps, from the Gibbo family
Old Sep 15th 2008, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

mkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond repute

Gibbos

Haven't been on BE of late, but got your email today.
Great news. OH will be in touch re your questions....might be worth having a chat with him....maybe next weekend?

Made up for you though.

MK Murrays
Old Sep 15th 2008, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

gibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nice

Ah cheers me dears,

ok, sounds good about the chat, did he want me to give him a bell?? If so, let me know the best time and day over the weekend and PM or email me your number and I will phone.

We have got to have the get together, when we get over there, what ya say???

Thanks again,
regards to all,
Carl
Old Sep 15th 2008, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

mkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Gibbos

We could do a webchat thing if you want?

As for getting together - too true....Kelowna in July/August....by then we might even be able to afford the pool!
Old Sep 15th 2008, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

So so pleased that things are moving at a reasonable pace for you guys ......though we will miss having you around for our weekend meet-ups over here, we really will. You guys have been great company and meeting up helps to keep the dream real.....
Old Sep 16th 2008, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gibbos1
Ah cheers me dears,

ok, sounds good about the chat, did he want me to give him a bell?? If so, let me know the best time and day over the weekend and PM or email me your number and I will phone.

We have got to have the get together, when we get over there, what ya say???

Thanks again,
regards to all,
Carl
We emailed you tonight. Webchat Saturday around 6pm BST?
Old Sep 16th 2008, 5:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Morning MkMurrays,

Okeydokey that sound fine, I will make a note of it. When you say web chat, have you got skype? I'm not sure how MSN works, will have to ask Em.

Speak soon

Hi the Gadgets,

how you guys doing? You are so right, meeting all you peeps has been a real boost and we have made some real good friends, that we hope to keep for life.

It's amazing really, that when I joined the forum, I didn't realise that we would get all this from it, cheers to you all.
Will miss you all to, still got our fingers cross for the sale, still early days yet, so don't want to think to much about it.

It wont be that long and you guys will be flying over yourselves and that's another meet up we wont be missing. Actually is Kelowna in the middle, between Calgary and Vancouver??????

Any way speak soon and many thanks to you all for the well wishes,
regards to all,
Carl