Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Would like information please

Would like information please

Old Mar 23rd 2002, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

Chris46 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Would like information please

To make a long story short I met this wonderful lady online .We've met several times .She lives in USA and I live in Canada we have both been talking of marriage .We're both divorced in our mid 40's and she would like to move up here to be together .Would like to know if we would have any problems doing so if all the proper steps are taken and what thoses steps would be .Also she has alot of things that were passed down to her by her grandparents and some furniture she would like to bring with her would it cost us to bring these things across when she comes to move here.One thing she has been treated for bi-polar would this have any bearing on her getting her visa any help for be appreciated Thank You

I guess I forgot to mention we have been chatting and visiting back and forth for 4 years now .This is not just a quick little meeting lets get married .We have been together and know pretty much everything there is to know of each other .In fact I think I know this lady better then I knew my ex of 24 years .

Last edited by Chris46; Mar 23rd 2002 at 2:25 pm.