Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Woo Hoo the house is sold!!!!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo the house is sold!!!!!!!!!!

Old Aug 5th 2008, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

debbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to all
Default Re: Woo Hoo the house is sold!!!!!!!!!!

Great news ,

Ours went on the market yesterday . Just goes to show people are still buying gives us all a little hope !

Debbie
Old Aug 5th 2008, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

Big Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Summer-Caitlin
A big congrats to you, this gives me hope for my house too. It's going on the market Dec/Jan and I hope to sell it quickly. Maybe your pixie dust might fall on some of us too!
I'm blowing some over now, you should be able to see it land on your house later on tonight!!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

Summer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really nice

Originally Posted by Big Stevo
I'm blowing some over now, you should be able to see it land on your house later on tonight!!
Greatly appreciated, I will wait for the tell tale sparkle then!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

debbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to all

Can i have some as well please !!

Old Aug 5th 2008, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

gibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nice

Ohhh nice one peeps, well done and yes very quick.

We are struggling with ours, been 5 weeks now only had 2 vowers. I know there is someone out there that wants our house, if you see them, send them round pleas

Congrats,
Carl
Old Aug 5th 2008, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

Big Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by debbieeasby
Can i have some as well please !!

You certainly can - there you go!!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gibbos1
Ohhh nice one peeps, well done and yes very quick.

We are struggling with ours, been 5 weeks now only had 2 vowers. I know there is someone out there that wants our house, if you see them, send them round pleas

Congrats,
Carl
If they come my way I'll point them in your direction.
My fingers are crossed for you!!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

Summer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really nice

Out of curiosity did you do anything to your house before you put it on the market? We are in the process of getting a new kitchen installed and then we are going to do cosmetic work to the house. We want it to be in tip top condition before putting it on the market, we hope to be ahead of the game...
Old Aug 5th 2008, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Summer-Caitlin
Out of curiosity did you do anything to your house before you put it on the market? We are in the process of getting a new kitchen installed and then we are going to do cosmetic work to the house. We want it to be in tip top condition before putting it on the market, we hope to be ahead of the game...
The house was pretty tidy anyway, but we did re-decorate a bedroom and a 2nd reception room. The good thing about our house is that is in a popular village where not much comes up for sale, especially in the low 200k bracket.
The estate agent gave us a bit of advice which was common sense really, give the house kirb appeal. We new if we could get people in the door we had a good chance of getting a sale, nice inside, big garden etc but the front of the house needed a spruce up, cut back some bushes, paint the garage door, stuff like that. I think we were very lucky that the couple that have bought ours were desperate to get into the village as their daughter was due to start school there in September (they live quite close but not in the village!).
Fingers crossed nothing goes pear shaped on the surveys!!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:18 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

and to us please Steve
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
and to us please Steve
Yours has already gone Nikki, your house should be covered in it as we speak.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:27 pm

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Yours has already gone Nikki, your house should be covered in it as we speak.
cheers Steve will let you know if it has worked and my house is sold tomorrow
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
cheers Steve will let you know if it has worked and my house is sold tomorrow
I thought you had sold too already Nikki im confused now
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:40 pm

Originally Posted by Julie_p
I thought you had sold too already Nikki im confused now
no afraid not, still waiting
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

gibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nice

Thanks Steve,

What's your next step?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.