Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Windsor now on Google Street View

Windsor now on Google Street View

Old Feb 10th 2010, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Windsor now on Google Street View

Hi
When we changed our 3 piece suite, we kept the old one, when we changed beds, we kept the old ones. Needed another table....so now have 2 tables and 20 chairs....don't ask......Garage is fully loaded, but the house we are having built will need all of that furniture as it is 4 bed 2 storey with basement finished with another bedroom and bath, family room and study, so we didn't want to have to buy more stuff. Hence the 40'....but we have 1750 cubic and the container will hold 2100 cubic....so a bit of space. Wanted to fill it with boxes of Walkers cheese and onion crisps....but not allowed to....BAH!!!!
lol
Stef

Originally Posted by manningl
40ft container Blimey!! Thats a lot of stuff... mine is all going in a 20ft with room to spare although I am leaving some things due to renting out my property...

My wife fell in love with a property on Ironwood funnily enough I really liked a house in Fescue. They look even better from what I remember looking at them on streetview