Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Why not Manitoba or Saskatchewan?

Why not Manitoba or Saskatchewan?

Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:09 am
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why not Manitoba or Saskatchewan?

Originally Posted by heycronie
Amazes me that when your wrong, you deem these people trolls. Im stating my opinion, im not a troll. I'd think that a contribution to this topic would not be trolling, now what are you doing??? Trolling? Piss off.
Weren't you crying about grammar a while back?
Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:11 am
Glaswegian

Ive lived in this country for 23 years, you think I would know more about it then you? Go figure.
But you've never watched TV in Ontario ... otherwise you would know what a cottage was.

Bungalows are still being built all the way from Ontario to Alberta ... it's a regular term for a single storey dwelling in an urban area.

So ... 23 years in Canada ... let me guess ... that's your age?

If you're in London, is the sun up yet?

Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

heycronie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Iginla
So when you refer to "this" country people will naturally assume you are referring to where you are at that moment in time.

Is that all too complicated for little old you or do you always have trouble expressing yourself?
Well, I said several posts ago so Id assume you would backtrack on this dialogue. So yah, id assume you would know where I was. Anyways, what does it matter, you have trouble keeping on topic or you just TROLL on more crap? Im trying to help these people but your people keep attacking and attacking me like G.W Bush.

Last edited by heycronie; Mar 24th 2005 at 4:19 am.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:18 am
Glaswegian

So yah, id assume you would know where I was.
Nope ... I think he was just checking that you do ....

Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Glaswegian
But you've never watched TV in Ontario ... otherwise you would know what a cottage was.

Bungalows are still being built all the way from Ontario to Alberta ... it's a regular term for a single storey dwelling in an urban area.

So ... 23 years in Canada ... let me guess ... that's your age?

If you're in London, is the sun up yet?
No, I didnt watch T.V in Ontario, Im sure they advertise daily "cottages" in their T.V ads. I havent been to every part and cranny in Canada. Have you? doubt it, id love to toss and turn every aspect of Canada to you but im afraid Id win. Is the sun up yet? you tell me, its clogged with smoke and soot in London.

Last edited by heycronie; Mar 24th 2005 at 4:29 am.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:30 am
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

I havent been to every part and cranny in Canada.
Nook and cranny.

Don't mention it!
Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:30 am
Glaswegian

id love to toss and turn every aspect of Canada to you but im afraid Id win.
Not on the evidence so far sonny ... as far as we can tell so far you suck when it comes to Canadian general knowledge.

Is the sun up yet? you tell me, its clogged with smoke and soot.
Well, that proves you aren't in London ... it's only smoggy in badly made US miniseries.

Let me guess ... you're in Mom & Dad's basement ....

Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

Not on the evidence so far sonny ... as far as we can tell so far you suck when it comes to Canadian general knowledge.

Well, that proves you aren't in London ... it's only smoggy in badly made US miniseries.

Let me guess ... you're in Mom & Dad's basement ....
Right, Im born in Canada and you strive to prove that you know more then me....what FU^*ing arrogance. London is bad, go back there my friend. Jesus H. What are you in? a cardboard box? its seems like it because of your angst towards Canada. Nothing better then some Brit saying they know Canada more then Canadians, nice, go to Bushland.

Last edited by heycronie; Mar 24th 2005 at 4:35 am.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:36 am
Deep in the red C.

Im born in Canada
Come on now. This wouldn't be a big deal except you were the one calling for a proper grammar.

Please get it together.

So, why do you think not many people decide to move to Manitoba or Saskatchewan?
Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:40 am
Glaswegian

Question Re: Why not Manitoba or Saskatchewan?

Right, Im born in Canada and you strive to prove that you know more then me....
It's hardly striving ... you're the one displaying your lack of knowledge.

what FU^*ing arrogance. London is bad, go back there my friend.
Nope, you're the one being arrogant about a foreign culture ... if London is so bad, why don't you get on the next plane back to your beloved Canada?

Jesus H. What are you in? a cardboard box? its seems like it because of your angst towards Canada.
I have no angst about Canada ... I'm happilly settled here and I'm giving as much help as I can to my fellow Brits so that they can come to Canada and prosper.

Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

Come on now. This wouldn't be a big deal except you were the one calling for a proper grammar.

Please get it together.

So, why do you think not many people decide to move to Manitoba or Saskatchewan?
Yah, proper grammer, whats your problem? Not my problem that these people keep saying foreign words like ****, and **** you. I happen to believe that Sask is a great place to live despite the flat land.

Last edited by heycronie; Mar 24th 2005 at 4:43 am.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:41 am
Forum Regular

It's hardly striving ... you're the one displaying your lack of knowledge.

Nope, you're the one being arrogant about a foreign culture ... if London is so bad, why don't you get on the next plane back to your beloved Canada?

I have no angst about Canada ... I'm happilly settled here and I'm giving as much help as I can to my fellow Brits so that they can come to Canada and prosper.
1. I did, thank god.
2. Good, stop your angst and live on and prosper.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:42 am
Deep in the red C.

Yah, proper grammer, whats your problem? Dont know grammer?
Don't know grammer. I've heard of grammar though!

Last edited by Iginla; Mar 24th 2005 at 4:44 am.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:44 am
Glaswegian

1. I did, thank god.
What? Got on the next plane back to Canada?

2. Good, stop your angst and live on and prosper.
Angst (n)
A feeling of anxiety or apprehension often accompanied by depression.
I have no angst ...

Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:46 am
Forum Regular

Don't know grammer. I've heard of grammar though!
Yes its one letter misplaced. Grammer, sentence structure, which you dont have.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.