Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

This is why millions are leaving Britain, Mr Blair

This is why millions are leaving Britain, Mr Blair

Old Nov 7th 2005, 4:11 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This is why millions are leaving Britain, Mr Blair

Originally Posted by Toontje
Nobody put me in charge Iain. It's just that the OP asks for advice in two different forums/sections about issues that might be controversial, and after his first post he doesn't return to his threads to discuss things. The thread he started in the Canada section (this thread) is another fine example of trolling. 3 pages of replies and where is Mr. OP? He has had plenty of opportunities to join in the discussion......

I guess I don't have to remind you what troll behaviour is like, but everyone can read about it at Wikipedia. Read it and decide for yourselves.

Apparently the OP has been banned now. Probably some mod did recognize his IP-adress.......
I didnt see anything inflamatory, and i wish more posters here would reserve the right to silence if they dont have anything usefull to add to the discussion.

None of this posters threads really required a reply from the OP in my opinion. The first post hardly got noticed, and then was labelled trolling, this thread was a link to the Daily Mail...no further comment necessary, and the third and final one in the lounge got the usual trivial replies you would expect posting there. None of them was particularly controversial, and there was no stiring of the pot as you would get from a classic troll.

Maybe the poster was someone with better things to do than post for the sake of it. We'll never know now.

Last edited by iaink; Nov 7th 2005 at 4:16 pm.