Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Why do you want to leave the UK?

Why do you want to leave the UK?

Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do you want to leave the UK?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7007163.stm "Some Polish workers in Britain are illegally claiming child benefit in both the UK and their home country, a BBC investigation has found"
So are unwitting Brits in Canada - do you know how difficult it was for many of us to get UK child benefit *stopped*?
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:24 am
Banned

didikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Someone else already posted that link. Do try to keep up. Oh, and what has the song to do with it at all?
Think I posted it first. Perhaps you should try to keep up.
I'm typing this slow as I know you are a slow reader. But see if this helps

Someone wrote a song called 'There'll always be an England'
Which means England will be England forever.
I said 'They got it wrong'
Meaning:
You had to read the BBC article which says more kids are being born inEngland to immigrant women than English born women.
Which means:
Given the rate of children born to immigrant women over the rate of children born to English born women, one day there won't be an ''England'
Hope that helps.
PM me if you still need help.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:27 am
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
So are unwitting Brits in Canada - do you know how difficult it was for many of us to get UK child benefit *stopped*?
Perhaps your bureacrat was going to lose his quota of "giveaways" if he dropped you off his list

Last edited by Dave+Jules; Jan 30th 2008 at 3:12 am. Reason: spelling mistake
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:36 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by didikai
Given the rate of children born to immigrant women over the rate of children born to English born women, one day there won't be an ''England'.
This leaves me a bit lost.

1. England is a physical entity, it'll be there until the sea swallows it.

2. People born in England are English so rabid breeding in England increases, rather than decreases, the population of English people.

I'm afraid I don't see how the rampant lust and fornication of the orientals has any bearing, please explain.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:41 am
Banned

didikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dbd33
This leaves me a bit lost.

1. England is a physical entity, it'll be there until the sea swallows it.

2. People born in England are English so rabid breeding in England increases, rather than decreases, the population of English people.

I'm afraid I don't see how the rampant lust and fornication of the orientals has any bearing, please explain.
If a cow is born in a stable, it don't make it a horse.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 5:16 am
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

Bernard Manning quote if I remember correctly
Old Jan 30th 2008, 6:11 am
BE Enthusiast

wheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud of

cows, horses -- all farm animals. It's a funny world. Hamburgers taste the same wherever. But people latch on to the most visible signs of possible difference. At high school an Indian joined in time for "O" levels. he was born and raised in Glasgow and had a strong scottish accent.....brown and scottish..a double whammy.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

The Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to behold

So based on your logic then there must not be a canada as the vast majority of its inhabitants are immigrant in origin.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 10:31 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Cape Blue
Bernard Manning quote if I remember correctly
My hero
Old Jan 30th 2008, 12:34 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by didikai;
My hero
Any relation to Preston?
Old Jan 30th 2008, 1:55 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

You're rather a throw back, aren't you, how do you feel about Tottenham using players who were born outside the M25?
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:48 pm

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bazzz
Blacks
Muslim brown people
Non-muslim brown people
Chinese
Eastern Europeans
Germans
French
Irish
Other Europeans
White Australians, Kiwis, Canadians, Yanks and South Africans
Nice white British people

Any refinements on that?
Yes. GRRRRRRRR. argh. pah.
I know where I am not wanted. That's it, I'm off to Canada.

Last edited by ireland2canada; Jan 30th 2008 at 2:50 pm. Reason: to add more
Old Jan 30th 2008, 3:37 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by dbd33
You're rather a throw back, aren't you, how do you feel about Tottenham using players who were born outside the M25?
Actually my boundry for acceptance is, Tottenham High Road. White Hart Lane, Great Cambridge Road, West Green Road.
Anyone outside that is a foreigner

They ain't called the Lily Whites for nuffin
Old Jan 30th 2008, 4:13 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Actually my boundry for acceptance is, Tottenham High Road. White Hart Lane, Great Cambridge Road, West Green Road.
Anyone outside that is a foreigner

They ain't called the Lily Whites for nuffin

We are the yids, we are the yids ...
Old Jan 30th 2008, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

Rjohan77 will become famous soon enoughRjohan77 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by startwin
but I am interested to know why anyone who is happy living in the UK reads an expats board and posts bulletins to it.
you got that right! :lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.