Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Whooooo Snow clearing

Whooooo Snow clearing

Old Nov 27th 2005, 5:05 am
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of
Default Whooooo Snow clearing

Well it finally happened - I got my first chance to have a go at snow clearing - see picture.
Attached Thumbnails Whooooo Snow clearing-dscn1795.jpg  
Old Nov 27th 2005, 5:46 am
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whooooo Snow clearing

Originally Posted by Airseir
Well it finally happened - I got my first chance to have a go at snow clearing - see picture.
Enjoy.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 5:49 am

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

Perhaps the olny year I will get excited about it

Originally Posted by Judy in Calgary
Enjoy.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

Tinpusher is an unknown quantity at this point

The novelty will soon wear off. Like in 3 or 4 days!
Old Nov 27th 2005, 6:54 am

Bet the snow has gone in 3-4 days - nearly gone now 24hours later.

Originally Posted by Tinpusher
The novelty will soon wear off. Like in 3 or 4 days!
Old Nov 27th 2005, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

Tinpusher is an unknown quantity at this point

But unlike the UK, you just know it'll be back!
Old Nov 27th 2005, 7:25 am

True

Originally Posted by Tinpusher
But unlike the UK, you just know it'll be back!
Old Nov 27th 2005, 11:15 am
Desert spaces

Becs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud of

That driveway looks slippery though. You might want to toss some gravel on it

Damn, I wish we had some snow here. Unfortunately I live on the wrong side of the UK, i.e. not Bodmin Moor.

-Becs

Last edited by Becs; Nov 27th 2005 at 12:30 pm.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Trust me the novelty will wear off very soon, especially when the temp starts to dip and your out there at 7am shovelling the stuff at - 40 LOL.

I love the first snow its so beatiful and it makes me feel all christmassy but after xmas im like for teh love of god STOOOPPPP!!!!
Old Nov 27th 2005, 5:49 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Awwwwwe...

So excited that he forgot to wear gloves!
Old Nov 27th 2005, 6:13 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
Trust me the novelty will wear off very soon, especially when the temp starts to dip and your out there at 7am shovelling the stuff at - 40 LOL.
-40......not in BC he won't !

Rich
Old Nov 27th 2005, 6:16 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Your snow shovel is bigger'n'mine

Snow has stayed around here, very Christmassy and -3 at the moment, lovely and sunny bright day, off out for a walk now gonna shoot me some deer (with the camera, of course).

Rich.
Attached Thumbnails Whooooo Snow clearing-dsc00853.jpg  
Old Nov 27th 2005, 6:23 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Your snow shovel is bigger'n'mine

Snow has stayed around here, very Christmassy and -3 at the moment, lovely and sunny bright day, off out for a walk now gonna shoot me some deer (with the camera, of course).

Rich.
Very beautful Rich!

... but look out! I think there's a snow otter in front of the left garage door! :scared:
Old Nov 27th 2005, 6:48 pm
Lotus-eater

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
...look out! I think there's a snow otter in front of the left garage door!
Peas, you have excellent eyesight, I f****n told you all that they exist, now here's the 100% ice filtered pure proof. No ice weasels seen yet tho maybe not cold enough yet for them to come out of their ice caves.

Rich.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks beautiful Rich!

Is the house yours?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.