Who to trust?

Old Nov 1st 2008, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light
Default Who to trust?

Hi my OH needs a pickup/truck for work preferably a 4 door cab, like ford and chevy silverados had a look round a few garages but was a bit dodgy can anyone recommend where to go and where to avoid we are in S.E Calgary oh dont want brand new and looking to pay around 10-12k anyone??
Old Nov 1st 2008, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

amardan has a brilliant futureamardan has a brilliant futureamardan has a brilliant futureamardan has a brilliant futureamardan has a brilliant futureamardan has a brilliant future
Default Re: Who to trust?

Originally Posted by Julie_p
Hi my OH needs a pickup/truck for work preferably a 4 door cab, like ford and chevy silverados had a look round a few garages but was a bit dodgy can anyone recommend where to go and where to avoid we are in S.E Calgary oh dont want brand new and looking to pay around 10-12k anyone??
Hi Julie we went to Cryslery Dodge garage in Crowfoot NW and have had no problems with them. We found them very honest and not trying to shove their non sale items down our throats unlike other dealerships we tried. Also they were very open to offers. The cars we have bought have been very good deals and have been very pleased with the personal service they gave us so far. The sales person we used is called Blair and he was great, and not pushy at all. It might be worth a look.

Good luck

Rachel
Old Nov 1st 2008, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by amardan
Hi Julie we went to Cryslery Dodge garage in Crowfoot NW and have had no problems with them. We found them very honest and not trying to shove their non sale items down our throats unlike other dealerships we tried. Also they were very open to offers. The cars we have bought have been very good deals and have been very pleased with the personal service they gave us so far. The sales person we used is called Blair and he was great, and not pushy at all. It might be worth a look.

Good luck

Rachel
Thank you Rachel we will check them out
Old Nov 1st 2008, 5:33 pm
9 months, start to finish

gibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond repute

hi
my brother works for nissan in nw calgary, if you're interested in a nissan, pm me and i'll give you his details.