Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Who did you use to transferr your cats to NS

Who did you use to transferr your cats to NS

Old Jul 30th 2008, 8:12 pm
Account Closed

Silverkat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who did you use to transferr your cats to NS

Canada Dreams I think you'd better start a new thread, nothing useful is going to come from this one.
I would be interested to know what info you get from your question as I have cats that I will have to transport.
I hope you get some more intelligent and useful information from the next one.
Good luck.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 8:15 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Silverkat
Canada Dreams I think you'd better start a new thread, nothing useful is going to come from this one.
I would be interested to know what info you get from your question as I have cats that I will have to transport.
I hope you get some more intelligent and useful information from the next one.
Good luck.
Actually Biiiink gave a useful link.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 9:21 pm
Account Closed

Silverkat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Canada Dreams
hello

i know this has been talked about allot, but we want some recent feedback from how and who you used to send your cats over to NS.

thank you
It appears to me that Canada dreams is looking for recent feedback, not a list of links and I was'nt reffering to Biiiink !
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud of

Not experience as we haven't done it yet, but we intend to bring little Steve over as excess baggage. He's got his own passport so in theory all we have to do is get the fit to fly bit stamped by the vet a couple of days before and then deliver him to the cargo bit at the airport.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 5:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Canada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud of

i was just thinking that, so many replies but nothing but of any use i know were were only looking for recent stuff, maybe someone out there may provide some good info,
Old Jul 31st 2008, 5:39 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Canada Dreams
i was just thinking that, so many replies but nothing but of any use i know were were only looking for recent stuff, maybe someone out there may provide some good info,
Is it straight experiences you're looking for? Or suggestions on who to use?