Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

What you can do in 52 month's

What you can do in 52 month's

Old Aug 15th 2006, 10:46 pm
Anita

dobbing is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What you can do in 52 month's

I thought it would be interesting to see what could happen in 52 month's while we all wait for the PR letter.

1, For the more active among us, 5.7 babies.

2, Visit the dentist 8.6 times.

3, Visit ASDA 208 times for the weekly shop.

4, Lose a lot of hair.

5, Drink 27,040 pints of beer

6, get cut up driving, shouted at and abused, too many times

If anyone else can think of anything to while away the months, please post.
Old Aug 15th 2006, 11:15 pm
Livin' it large in BC.

Chops is a name known to allChops is a name known to allChops is a name known to allChops is a name known to allChops is a name known to allChops is a name known to allChops is a name known to allChops is a name known to allChops is a name known to allChops is a name known to allChops is a name known to all
Default Re: What you can do in 52 month's

1. Go to university do a 3 year bachelor degree then a further year and get a master's.

2. Build 4 home built aircraft such as this: http://www.myrv10.com/

3. Become a commercial airline pilot a couple of times over

4. Do an apprenticeship

5. Get Canadian Permanent Residency

6. Die of old age

7. See two changes in government

8. Make 8,000 postings on BritishExpats

9. Go bankrupt

10. Become a multi-millionaire

11. Go to prison

12. Get out of prison

I guess a lot can happen in over 4 years!

Ian.

Originally Posted by dobbing
I thought it would be interesting to see what could happen in 52 month's while we all wait for the PR letter.

2, Visit the dentist 8.6 times.

3, Visit ASDA 208 times for the weekly shop.

4, Lose a lot of hair.

5, Drink 27,040 pints of beer

6, get cut up driving, shouted at and abused, too many times

If anyone else can think of anything to while away the months, please post.
Old Aug 15th 2006, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

beckyboo is an unknown quantity at this point

I can eat 208 sunday dinners.
Drink 832 bottles of cheap cava.
Hoover 416 times.
Spend £208 on lottery tickets.
Travel on holiday to Canada 4 times.
And sleep for 10192 hours.
Isnt 27000 beers rather a lot?

Last edited by beckyboo; Aug 15th 2006 at 11:34 pm.
Old Aug 16th 2006, 2:49 am
OMG - I'm back

nivlad will become famous soon enoughnivlad will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by beckyboo
Isnt 27000 beers rather a lot?
Thats around 17 pints a day or 3000 cals per day!!

have to buy two flight tickets to go with you large behind!!
Old Aug 16th 2006, 4:37 am
Islander

windward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to all

1. Emigrate somewhere sunnier two or three times over.

2. Find, fall in love with, and marry a Canuck, making your patience pointless.

3. (Only if you're charismatic/weaselly enough) Run for parliament and lobby the Canucks to sort CIC out to make the wait much shorter for everyone else.
Old Aug 16th 2006, 6:46 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dobbing

May I suggest you recheck you're biology
Old Aug 16th 2006, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

silver birch has a brilliant futuresilver birch has a brilliant futuresilver birch has a brilliant futuresilver birch has a brilliant futuresilver birch has a brilliant futuresilver birch has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Possible with twins, or triplets :scared:
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:37 am
Forum Regular

Qfragger is an unknown quantity at this point

May i suggest you count how many times you can W@#% yourself off in 52 month's and let us all know how you get on.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

ImLivingTheDream is a splendid one to beholdImLivingTheDream is a splendid one to beholdImLivingTheDream is a splendid one to beholdImLivingTheDream is a splendid one to beholdImLivingTheDream is a splendid one to beholdImLivingTheDream is a splendid one to beholdImLivingTheDream is a splendid one to beholdImLivingTheDream is a splendid one to beholdImLivingTheDream is a splendid one to beholdImLivingTheDream is a splendid one to beholdImLivingTheDream is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Qfragger
May i suggest you count how many times you can W@#% yourself off in 52 month's and let us all know how you get on.
Haha! Classic post
Old Aug 17th 2006, 3:45 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silver birch
Possible with twins, or triplets :scared:
I never thought of that one.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 3:47 am
Banned

Since you obviously have more experience in that department why dont you and ImLivingTheDream practice together.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

Qfragger is an unknown quantity at this point

Since you obviously have more experience in that department why dont you and ImLivingTheDream practice together.
Sry didn't realize you are a woman..
Old Aug 17th 2006, 4:17 am
Banned

Sry didn't realize you are a woman..
Actually I'm a Hermaphrodite but dont tell anyone.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

ImLivingTheDream is a splendid one to beholdImLivingTheDream is a splendid one to beholdImLivingTheDream is a splendid one to beholdImLivingTheDream is a splendid one to beholdImLivingTheDream is a splendid one to beholdImLivingTheDream is a splendid one to beholdImLivingTheDream is a splendid one to beholdImLivingTheDream is a splendid one to beholdImLivingTheDream is a splendid one to beholdImLivingTheDream is a splendid one to beholdImLivingTheDream is a splendid one to behold

Hermaphrodite? Is that a greek god or a worm?
Old Aug 17th 2006, 8:51 am
Banned

Originally Posted by ImLivingTheDream
Hermaphrodite? Is that a greek god or a worm?
OI
Stop picking on me Trouser Worm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.