Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

What would've happened in Canada?

Wikiposts

What would've happened in Canada?

Old May 11th 2007, 1:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What would've happened in Canada?

Originally Posted by Danny B
I think I kind of understand what a Chav is, but can someone please explain what is meant by white trash? are we talking Jerry Springer guests here?
Absolutely - spot on - though of course they don't always have to be white - we can embrace trash of any colour or pursuasion - still trash though
Old May 11th 2007, 1:52 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Danny B
I think I kind of understand what a Chav is, but can someone please explain what is meant by white trash? are we talking Jerry Springer guests here?
Yes. Them on meth.
Old May 11th 2007, 5:15 am
I'll have a double double

dozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rae
i would like people to remember that the police service is a job like any other. what i mean is that it employs people to do a job. some of these people are good at their job, care about it and want to do it well, others don't, you'll find this in any profession, the lethargic and incompetent, versus the professional and committed. please don't judge all by the poor standards of some.
Hi Rae,

Thanks for the response to my post, didn't really expand on all aspects of the conversation my wife and I had with this girl whilst in the Doctors waiting room, but I do believe her sister took her to the Hospital and then of course had no choice but to explain what happend I guess and the end result being that she did go ahead and press charges, I did'nt ask what, I was just glad that at least something happened.

We actually haven't seen him since this happened, although I did bump into his dad in Roys, a shop in Bowthorpe, Norwich buying booze, so hopefully the fear of having to answer for what he has done has driven him away for good...We've had enough and got our house on the market, time for a move.

Also, I must point out that, I am 100% behind the Police, its a tough job and must be very frustrating if they do not have the support of local government, Its not easy and they have my vote any day of the week as do all our emergency services.

Somebody had asked if he was a Social Worker, well around incident 2 or 3 when that kicked off, he was screaming to the police about his rights etc and screamed at them about being a Social Worker for young Offenders, blah blah...I remember when my wife told me what had happened (I was away on a course, when this went down) on our nightly phone call thinking social worker my arse, personally I thought he was too young and more and most likely is probably unemployed.

Regards to all,

John