Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

What sites in UK must we see before we leave?

What sites in UK must we see before we leave?

Old Aug 11th 2006, 3:41 pm
Woohoo! PR :D

SkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What sites in UK must we see before we leave?

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Nah
you'll have to explain
Surely you mean Eh?

Hull, and not as in Rod. You can't put that on a list of sites in the UK that must be seen before someone leaves
Old Aug 11th 2006, 3:43 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SkiBunny
Surely you mean Eh?

Hull, and not as in Rod. You can't put that on a list of sites in the UK that must be seen before someone leaves
LOL
You been recently? They've cleaned it up pretty well.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 3:50 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
LOL
You been recently? They've cleaned it up pretty well.
Well, well Butch. Don't tell me thats your neck of the woods. I was fairly near there last week. Lincoln to be exact - no thats not one of the places to visit before you leave either

Although I can recommend a couple of good clubs and pubs
Old Aug 11th 2006, 5:01 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Well, well Butch. Don't tell me thats your neck of the woods. I was fairly near there last week. Lincoln to be exact - no thats not one of the places to visit before you leave either

Although I can recommend a couple of good clubs and pubs
God NO, I'm a Lancastrian!!!
Got some friends just outside there though. (Hull Not Lincoln)
Old Aug 11th 2006, 5:26 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone getting ready to emigrate from the UK should go to Birmingham. It'll clear up any lingering doubts about the wisdom of the decision.

If Birmingham is too far, try Redcar. On second thoughts, don't. Just take my word for it and emigrate (no liquids, please).
Old Aug 11th 2006, 6:37 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Anyone getting ready to emigrate from the UK should go to Birmingham. It'll clear up any lingering doubts about the wisdom of the decision.

If Birmingham is too far, try Redcar. On second thoughts, don't. Just take my word for it and emigrate (no liquids, please).
Agreed! a visit to Birmingham would make them want to emigrate even faster!
Old Aug 12th 2006, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

SHUDDUP you lot - you're making me homesick!!!