Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

What to do in GTA over Easter??

What to do in GTA over Easter??

Old Apr 7th 2012, 2:31 am
BE Forum Addict

London Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What to do in GTA over Easter??

Originally Posted by Oink
Aren't you coming as well?
Sadly not Sir, though there will be many of my tribe at the conf ... I'll let you know when I'm out West on campus next. Be good to meet you for a drink (and buy you one - I owe ya).
Old Apr 7th 2012, 2:40 am
BE Forum Addict

London Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lmartin999
How were the miserable Swedish teens? Sorry to have missed that too!

I'm trying to get tickets for Alabama Shakes now. All sold out though.
They were pretty good, though that level of angst should never be found in such delightful young ladies ... Their dad was running the mixing desk too!

Great track off the new album called 'Wolf'. Worth a download.

Archers of Loaf have confirmed for May.Fancy that?
Old Apr 7th 2012, 2:45 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by London Mike
Archers of Loaf have confirmed for May.Fancy that?
Oh, good. Another opportunity to feel old. Thanks.
Old Apr 8th 2012, 5:39 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lmartin999
It was a tad messy. I ended up inviting someone who works with my OH to join us. She is a rather 'fun' 21 year old. At some point in the evening a plan was made to go the Brass Rail tonight. Thankfully it fell apart. I recall JamesM leaving, my OH showing up, the band coming on (this may not be the right order). I also became rather obsessed with trying to find a kebab on the way home - which didn't happen.

I am hoping next week in Vancouver will be as much fun.....
Were you upset about the disruption to the Oxbridge boat race? They jolly well gave them a spiffingly good fright, wasn't it? I bet they're awfully having their matron upset and doing some consternation don't you know at the wine bars, okay.

Last edited by Oink; Apr 8th 2012 at 5:44 am.
Old Apr 8th 2012, 4:53 pm

lmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
Were you upset about the disruption to the Oxbridge boat race? They jolly well gave them a spiffingly good fright, wasn't it? I bet they're awfully having their matron upset and doing some consternation don't you know at the wine bars, okay.
Of course the Tabs won over 7 men and didn't support the reasonable request from Oxford for a re-row. Not that we would expect anything different. Given the protestor has an MSc in contemporary urbanism from the LSE it would have been best all round just to have hit him with an oar.