Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

well we have landed yipee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well we have landed yipee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Oct 7th 2008, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Canada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud of
Default Re: well we have landed yipee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you all lets hope it all goes well from here, off today to appy for SIN card hope we dont have any problems there
Old Oct 7th 2008, 12:07 pm
Yorkshire Lass

Emmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud of

Congratulations CD. Hope all goes well and stay on the site, we need good karma from people already there.

Emmjay
Old Oct 7th 2008, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

kiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Big Stevo
But we're gonna beat you there!!!lol

Congratulations CD, and good luck on your new life in NS
I know, you dont have to rub it in we are at the back of the aircraft
Please do not upset the customs guys for us mere mortals following will you
See you at the airport
Old Oct 7th 2008, 1:24 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

well done Canada Dreams
Old Oct 7th 2008, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

Big Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kiddy2ns
I know, you dont have to rub it in we are at the back of the aircraft
Please do not upset the customs guys for us mere mortals following will you
See you at the airport

Have we decided what special attire we are going to wear so we can identify each other, reindeer antlers perhaps!!

Last edited by Big Stevo; Oct 7th 2008 at 2:19 pm.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

LotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to all

Congratulations
Old Oct 7th 2008, 5:24 pm
In the boonies

drivemel2 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: well we have landed yipee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, Canada Dreams
Congratulations ! Glad to hear you're doing well and enjoying your new life
We're staying in Wolfville from 25th Oct - 1st Nov. & have an appointment with the RDA in Kentville on the Tuesday, we would love to meet up for a chat that week if poss.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

coolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Danny B
Congratulations, don't you just hate those miserable customs officers? I have never met a happy one yet.
hi there dont wont to get this wrong are you from bpool if so we are still here in bpool had mds 60 days ago how long do you think we have to wait now
Old Oct 7th 2008, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

coolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by emmabell
I would like to say.....and its my first time saying it.....WELCOME TO CANADA.
We've been here a month now and no regrets yet
hi there sent you a message but i put it on wrong name its on this page ok
Old Oct 7th 2008, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Canada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by drivemel2
Hi, Canada Dreams
Congratulations ! Glad to hear you're doing well and enjoying your new life
We're staying in Wolfville from 25th Oct - 1st Nov. & have an appointment with the RDA in Kentville on the Tuesday, we would love to meet up for a chat that week if poss.
pm us and we would love to meet
Old Oct 7th 2008, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

we were at the back of the plane, and i tell you what it was bloody hot, the air con did not seem to work very well
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:25 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coolmum1
hi there dont wont to get this wrong are you from bpool if so we are still here in bpool had mds 60 days ago how long do you think we have to wait now
No I'm not from Bpool, I'm a shandy drinking southerner.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:08 am
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! We arent out your way, we are in Tantallon, but what a nice area you live in! Our jobs tie us to Halifax. How about a meet and greet/get together? think about it, though I would say the easier place to meet for us is Halifax area, so no use to you. I work weekends so that makes things hard.

anyway, I digress. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and have the turkey in already!

Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:10 am
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute

I failed to say that we are from Bristol, Sadly Broke to be precise, though we left 5 years ago now and went to New Zealand, though we were back in Shirehampton for Christmas with the rellies this last Christmas.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 4:58 pm
JLT
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sutton Coldfield UK until I return to Toronto 2009 or earlier!!
JLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Canada Dreams
hi guys

just thought that we would let you all know we have landed, and a big thanks to all your help, i know at times we were a pain but hey, it was our first time the flight was 6 half hours from gatwick, bloody long we thought, we got through passport control fine, but met our match at immergration control, we had a right unhappy sod at the end of his shift, we were there well over an hour :curse:

it was proberly me upsetting him telling him how to do his job, all i asked was that i wanted a open work permit for my partner and he tells me that cant be done, after many minutes of saying yes it can, him saying no it cant, he went off and checked, and guess what it could be done so he was a bit pissed off about that, so i guess that he took his time for the rest of the interview:curse:

got at our rental home and that was not good, very unhappy with it, we had to clean it from top to bottom, as it was really discusting cob webs dust grease yuck, help back our security deposit ha ha, hee will have to wait now

but seriously thanks again for all advice help etc, and we will be staying on here, great place

would love to meet with any of you we are in new minas area in kentville

thanks

paul & joanne
Good luck to you guys, brings back memories

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.