Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Weather/Climate in Nova Scotia

Weather/Climate in Nova Scotia

Old Apr 6th 2018, 1:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weather/Climate in Nova Scotia

Originally Posted by R I C H
It's all relative to experience and expectations - s.
Good point. This is a local swimmer who thought it was a grand day LOL
Check the videos:
https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-36232783.html

"I'll never panic no matter what. It's super."

Last edited by Moses2013; Apr 6th 2018 at 1:24 pm.
Old Apr 6th 2018, 1:30 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Moses2013
But isn't that 99% of BE.
No. Not in this context it's not.
How many times do people who left the UK for Canada, New Zealand or wherever, say the UK is crap. They probably only ever experienced 1-2% of the UK in their whole life
With the massive difference they are having a go at where they lived.
Not that I'm a fan LOL, but how many people judge D Trump and his way of politics, although they never lived in the US.
Well that's hardly the same thing. They are comparing a president and his way with other presidents and their ways.
Old Apr 6th 2018, 2:11 pm
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
I live in Eastern Newfoundland. Here that feeling extends in May, and if we're particularly unlucky, June.
Bloody hell When does the autumn start and you start to get a nip in the air?
Old Apr 6th 2018, 3:05 pm
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
No. Not in this context it's not.

With the massive difference they are having a go at where they lived.

Well that's hardly the same thing. They are comparing a president and his way with other presidents and their ways.
You are almost wasting your time , statistics for some will always override personal experience. Its up to the OP to decide what holds weight with them and whether or not to try it for themselves. As harsh as this sounds, I dont mind what they pay attention to. I am living where I want to be