Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

we are here !! woo hoooooooooo

we are here !! woo hoooooooooo

Old May 31st 2009, 4:28 pm
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of
Default we are here !! woo hoooooooooo

well we are now landed , its my 1st canadian birthday and am chilled int he hotel while daves gone to get hire car , lol
its alll abit surreal at the mo
going through immigration was really good , i was surprised coz i thought they would be dead scary ...but they were all lovely , i sooo want a job with them guys , i love the uniform , lol
well am going now to chill for a bit longer before going for an explore round , will keep having a nosy on here to check how everyone is doing ,
and thanks to all those who advised us over the last 3 and a bit yrs , lol
xxxxx
Old May 31st 2009, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

BC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant future
Default Re: we are here !! woo hoooooooooo

Originally Posted by deenailz
well we are now landed , its my 1st canadian birthday and am chilled int he hotel while daves gone to get hire car , lol
going through immigration was really good , i was surprised coz i thought they would be dead scary ...but they were all lovely , i sooo want a job with them guys , i love the uniform , lol
well am going now to chill for a bit longer before going for an explore round , will keep having a nosy on here to check how everyone is doing ,
xxxxx
Congrats Deenailz!!!!! Can't wait til we're here permanently, we're on a job hunting recce in BC at mo. Well done and good luck
Old May 31st 2009, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

albertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond repute

Well done and all the best for the future.
Old May 31st 2009, 7:44 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations hun, best wishes sent for the future....
Old May 31st 2009, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

snoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud of

congratulations - I remember the feeling so well! All the best for a happy future
Old May 31st 2009, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

mayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud of

Congratulations
Old May 31st 2009, 9:05 pm

LorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of light

Great news, enjoy!!!
Love and best wishes,
Lorraine X
Old May 31st 2009, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

Adeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really nice

Thats brilliant, well done. I bet its nice to know thats it with immigration, what a long and winding road eh?????
Old Jun 1st 2009, 1:35 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations....Remember to change your location!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 2:44 am
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to Canada and happy Canadian birthday too
Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:28 pm
Yorkshire Lass

Emmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud of

Good luck and congratulations Deenailz.

Emmjay
Old Jun 1st 2009, 6:33 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, good luck with everything!!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

Tempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really nice

Originally Posted by deenailz
xxxxx
Well done Deenailz! Hope you're having fun discovering everything and getting yourselves sorted!
x
PS don't forget to change your location on your profile!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 8:58 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations & Happy Birthday
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:13 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats and happy b day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.