Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

We are here in Canada Now

We are here in Canada Now

Old Apr 29th 2010, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

jogi34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default We are here in Canada Now

We received our PR Cards. I think you hold your nerve and everything is cool, i know, when you apply for and waiting... moments comes when you feel good and bad... but i believe most of you are going to get it... so dont worry
I was also on same side but after 2 years i am here now in BC.. I got my kids in school.. i was worried but the proceedures are straight ..
all the best
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

raymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to all
Default Re: We are here in Canada Now

Congratulations. Enjoy the BC summer.

Ray
Old Apr 29th 2010, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

SivoxII has a reputation beyond reputeSivoxII has a reputation beyond reputeSivoxII has a reputation beyond reputeSivoxII has a reputation beyond reputeSivoxII has a reputation beyond reputeSivoxII has a reputation beyond reputeSivoxII has a reputation beyond reputeSivoxII has a reputation beyond reputeSivoxII has a reputation beyond reputeSivoxII has a reputation beyond reputeSivoxII has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to Canada eh?

Now, you have 6 months to learn everything about Canada!!! (okay, start with BBQ's ... local Beer, Hockey tradition, driving a big truck)

All the best!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Madwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud of

well done congrats

Where are you? (in bc) and what was your timeline? Did you get PR? So many questions, sorry!

Have a beer for me and don't forget to enjoy yourself.

Sarah x
Old Apr 29th 2010, 11:19 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations, all the best
Old Apr 30th 2010, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

jogi34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Madwife
well done congrats

Where are you? (in bc) and what was your timeline? Did you get PR? So many questions, sorry!

Have a beer for me and don't forget to enjoy yourself.

Sarah x

hi

timeline is around 2 years, yes lots of questions while you are in process, but dont think too much... go with right stuff and right approach
all the best.. i am in vancouver yes i get PR
Old Apr 30th 2010, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Madwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jogi34
hi

timeline is around 2 years, yes lots of questions while you are in process, but dont think too much... go with right stuff and right approach
all the best.. i am in vancouver yes i get PR
Yay Congrats, enjoy. Just the right time to get the full BC summer.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and goodluck for the future.

Our turn very soon.

Poppit