Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

WE HAVE SOLD THE HOUSE!!!

WE HAVE SOLD THE HOUSE!!!

Old May 1st 2009, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of
Default WE HAVE SOLD THE HOUSE!!!

After only 3 weeks on the market, 10 viewings and three offers we have accepted an offer on our house for the full asking price!!!

I feel like everything is just falling into place too easily so just have to hope that missives will be concluded quickly so that everything is finalised!!

It looks like things are really beginning to pick up in the property market again, best of luck to anyone else trying to sell at the moment.

Michelle
Old May 1st 2009, 12:23 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WE HAVE SOLD THE HOUSE!!!

Originally Posted by Hollis Family
After only 3 weeks on the market, 10 viewings and three offers we have accepted an offer on our house for the full asking price!!!

I feel like everything is just falling into place too easily so just have to hope that missives will be concluded quickly so that everything is finalised!!

It looks like things are really beginning to pick up in the property market again, best of luck to anyone else trying to sell at the moment.

Michelle
Fantastic news....Woohoo!

Good luck with your plans....

hugs, FK
Old May 1st 2009, 12:30 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Fingers crossed for you, well done!
Old May 1st 2009, 12:33 pm

plca is a jewel in the roughplca is a jewel in the roughplca is a jewel in the roughplca is a jewel in the roughplca is a jewel in the rough

Excellent news, congratulations ! It took us nine months to sell ours...

Paul & Liz
Old May 1st 2009, 12:33 pm
Pissy Mare

Location: Previously Hertfordshire, now in Chester Basin, Nova Scotia :)
Stonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud of

That's great news, congratulations
Old May 1st 2009, 12:49 pm
Nova Scotia

Bellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news!! hope it all continues to go to plan, Well done
Old May 1st 2009, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

mclaren family is an unknown quantity at this point

great news huni

your just up the road from me (I'm in Glasgow) I'll be in the same boat as you in a few months time too, so followed your other thread with interest regarding your hubby already over there.

I hope I have the same success as you have with selling the house

hope everything goes well
Old May 1st 2009, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

albertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond repute

Well Done!!
Hope some of your luck rubs off on the rest of us still waiting for sales.
Old May 1st 2009, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

the_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud of

Congrats - thats fab news!
Old May 1st 2009, 1:57 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations hope all goes wel for you.
Old May 1st 2009, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

What a result. Congratulations!

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.
Old May 1st 2009, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

alilane will become famous soon enough

well done....

gives the rest of us hope....
Old May 1st 2009, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Trophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations from us as well.

Just wish ours would sell.

Kev & Mandy
Old May 1st 2009, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of

Thanks for all your good wishes folks! I have my fingers crossed for each and every one you that are still waiting to sell. What a rollercoaster this has been and I am sure there are lots of highs and lows up ahead as we all start out on our Canadian adventures!

Michelle x
Old May 1st 2009, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

WONDERFUL news

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.