Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Waving the flag for Canada!

Waving the flag for Canada!

Old May 3rd 2006, 6:22 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Waving the flag for Canada!

Originally Posted by willmore
of course you do.....that lack of sleep is a real bugger sometimes!
She rolled over for the first time today, OH called me all excited We are all sleeping fine now(until teething begins), its just a lack of interest..honest!
Old May 3rd 2006, 6:26 pm
Cynically amused.

dingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
I admit, I do sometimes have fantasies about being an athletic supporter.
PMSL....
Old May 4th 2006, 12:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by iaink
She rolled over for the first time today, OH called me all excited We are all sleeping fine now(until teething begins), its just a lack of interest..honest!
Whatever you say hon!
Old May 4th 2006, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
I admit, I do sometimes have fantasies about being an athletic supporter.

Or did you mean ' an althletic's supporter '

Linda
Old May 4th 2006, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

Can you teach mine how to sleep please!!! it's 9.23 and the little buggers still not gone off. To top that neither will sleep though very often and they are 7 & 5 :scared:

Linda
Old May 4th 2006, 12:51 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Linda P
Can you teach mine how to sleep please!!! it's 9.23 and the little buggers still not gone off. To top that neither will sleep though very often and they are 7 & 5 :scared:

Linda
Our solution is to load junior into bed and stick a boob in her mouth.

Probably not something you want to try with 5 &7 year olds :scared:

Last edited by iaink; May 4th 2006 at 1:18 pm.
Old May 4th 2006, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

TrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hangman
Unfortunately I shall be otherwise engaged on Friday, either lying in an operating suite or in the recovery room about game time.

So you'll have to cheer for me Sue.

I hope to be home Monday or Tuesday then I will be able to watch.

Cheers
Steve
Good luck - I'll be thinking about you. What time is your op?
Old May 4th 2006, 2:17 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Go Flames Go..... home
Old May 4th 2006, 3:03 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bleech
Go Flames Go..... home
There's no joy in Whoville this morning, much wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Old May 4th 2006, 3:05 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TrishB
Good luck - I'll be thinking about you. What time is your op?
Thanks everybody.

Trish, I don't have a time yet. I am supposed to phone admitting between 1:00 and 3:00 this afternoon to find out.

Steve
Old May 4th 2006, 3:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Hangman
Thanks everybody.

Trish, I don't have a time yet. I am supposed to phone admitting between 1:00 and 3:00 this afternoon to find out.

Steve
Good luck steve - hope everything goes well for you. Make sure you're home and watching the game, so you can explain it to me!
Old May 4th 2006, 3:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Our solution is to load junior into bed and stick a boob in her mouth.

Probably not something you want to try with 5 &7 year olds :scared:

A little pic wouldnt go amiss you know. you hockey hater you!
Old May 4th 2006, 3:37 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

A little pic wouldnt go amiss you know. you hockey hater you!
You want to see her Boob!

You've got me all wrong, I dont hate (ice) hockey, Im just totaly indifferent to it.

You know my position on posting pics of the kids. PM me an email address.
Old May 4th 2006, 3:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You want to see her Boob!

You've got me all wrong, I dont hate (ice) hockey, Im just totaly indifferent to it.

You know my position on posting pics of the kids. PM me an email address.
You know what I meant smart-ass! Yes of course I know because Im the same way. Sent you my e-mail address, you'll get a good laugh when you see it.

And by the time I done you will love hockey!
Old May 4th 2006, 3:46 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

you will love hockey!
I already love hockey, played it for years in England, and it was hard to make the transition to not playing when I came to Canada as there is nowhere within sensible driving time to play. I like to blame the lack of hockey on my expanding wasteline since arriving here, although it could be due to Tim Horton, John Labatt or those exceedingly fine Ruffles chips if the truth was known.

Its Ice Hockey that leaves me cold.

Last edited by iaink; May 4th 2006 at 4:53 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.