Warren Green

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

toyer1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Warren Green

Originally Posted by Morwenna
This is the same free service as other relocation/realtors offer, as has been previously discussed. It is a very useful service and eases you through the formalities in the most painless way imaginable.

However, it is a different story re asking $3000 to find you a job.

I am well aware of the difference between the two, but thought that I would give our experience of using Warren Green. To possibly give a more even slant to the subject, as Warren seemed to be getting all negative comments.

It is obvious that he is not doing it for free, he has to earn a living the same as all of us, and you either pay for his services or you don't , the choice is yours.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 4:23 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't knocking Warren's services. We considered asking him to help us too, but ended up with Canilink, for no particular reason really, except that they came along at the right time..... As I say, the services of these folks does really ease the passage into Canadian beaurocracy.

I wasn't aware just how much having a confirmed job offer could speed things up though, and the more I think about it, the more I am coming round to the idea (though initially troubled by the concept) that if it's a choice of 3000 pounds or a 3+ year wait, it'd be something I'd consider, especially if was at a crucial time in our kids education etc .... And if you look at the way houses are shooting up in price here, it could conceivably SAVE you money!

Last edited by Alberta_Rose; Mar 23rd 2006 at 4:27 am.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 7:01 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

I was under the impression that a job offer only gave you extra points if it came with HRSDC Arranged Employment Opinion ? I'm sure Andrew Miller could set you straight on that.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 12:55 pm
Offlers

Originally Posted by Tangram
I was under the impression that a job offer only gave you extra points if it came with HRSDC Arranged Employment Opinion ? I'm sure Andrew Miller could set you straight on that.
Thanks for all the replies to this thread, it sounds like its a bit of a lottery to me. I work within the UK Immigration service and have had lots of dealings with agents alike. I was really just seeking recommendations from others to try to form a picture and narrow the odds a little. On the face of it £3000 does not seem too bad, to get there in 6-9 months as to 24 months.

Old Mar 23rd 2006, 4:11 pm
Just Joined

Paul Freeman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tangram
Just to clarify, I believe you are correct, and Warren sorted this as part of his service for us.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 9:58 am
Just Joined

walters family has a spectacular aura aboutwalters family has a spectacular aura aboutwalters family has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Woodstock62
That's an awful lot of money for a job OFFER. You may then be unlucky and not get the job.

It's ok if you can afford it I suppose.
if you get a validated job offer you could be in canada in months rather than years, you have to decide what thats worth
Old Mar 27th 2006, 10:10 am
Just Joined

walters family has a spectacular aura aboutwalters family has a spectacular aura aboutwalters family has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Offlers
Thanks for all the replies to this thread, it sounds like its a bit of a lottery to me. I work within the UK Immigration service and have had lots of dealings with agents alike. I was really just seeking recommendations from others to try to form a picture and narrow the odds a little. On the face of it £3000 does not seem too bad, to get there in 6-9 months as to 24 months.
6-9 months or 39 months