Wait after Medicals - Colombo

Wait after Medicals - Colombo

Old Oct 25th 2002, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

luckykuma is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wait after Medicals - Colombo

Waiting After Medicals - Colombo

Hi All,

I aplied for Canadian PR in June 2001. I completed medicals in August (1 st week) 2002 and the interview in October). Also I paid the ROLF.

My doctor told me that the medical reports would send to Sigapore CIC medical office. Are these repotrs sending via the colombo visa office or directly to Singapore by the doctors?

If the doctors send the reprots directly by them selves, do they also informe to the visa office that the applicant (name xxxxxxxx) has completed the medicals....

My questions:
========

1. If my reports lost in the mail, what will happen? who take the responsibility and who will check it?

2. What is time line generally in Colombo after medicals?

3. Could you please explain, in what circumstances, CIC medical office asked for further tests? In my case I did everything urine test, blood test, x-ray, HIV test, Physical body test.....

Also if anybody got the landing papers from Colombo, pleace give your time-line after medicals.

Wait for replies

Thaks

Kuma

Old Oct 25th 2002, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

elfintrot is an unknown quantity at this point

do check with the doctor what courier service he used and then you can track down the courier delivery date.

I have undergone medicals in april and still waiting for the landing papers from the chc singapore.

please be patient, i know just what you are feeling...
regards