Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Visas arrived today

Visas arrived today

Old Nov 20th 2009, 5:35 pm
London-San Fran-Vancouver

BadgerNaboo has much to be proud ofBadgerNaboo has much to be proud ofBadgerNaboo has much to be proud ofBadgerNaboo has much to be proud ofBadgerNaboo has much to be proud ofBadgerNaboo has much to be proud ofBadgerNaboo has much to be proud ofBadgerNaboo has much to be proud ofBadgerNaboo has much to be proud ofBadgerNaboo has much to be proud ofBadgerNaboo has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Visas arrived today

The postman brought our passports with our visas attached today..

We were very lucky with the time it took for our application and it has all come around very quickly.

All feels very official now
Old Nov 20th 2009, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

pip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nice
Default Re: Visas arrived today

Congrats getting them back, mus tfeel nice!!
Can i ask, when did you post them, it's nearly 4 weeks since i sent mine, and i know you cant contact them until 6 weeks has passed, so i was wondering if you had to wait very long for yours?
Old Nov 20th 2009, 6:10 pm

BadgerNaboo has much to be proud ofBadgerNaboo has much to be proud ofBadgerNaboo has much to be proud ofBadgerNaboo has much to be proud ofBadgerNaboo has much to be proud ofBadgerNaboo has much to be proud ofBadgerNaboo has much to be proud ofBadgerNaboo has much to be proud ofBadgerNaboo has much to be proud ofBadgerNaboo has much to be proud ofBadgerNaboo has much to be proud of

I think I sent them on the 3rd of November so it was very quick
Old Nov 20th 2009, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

heidi40 will become famous soon enoughheidi40 will become famous soon enough

Congratulations. We collected them yesterday from London. It is all happening now.
Old Nov 21st 2009, 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by heidi40
Congratulations. We collected them yesterday from London. It is all happening now.
They must be doing some overtime

Congratulations on collecting yours