Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Vancouver Island meet-up

Vancouver Island meet-up

Old Jan 5th 2007, 10:50 pm
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Vancouver Island meet-up

So how about a February meet-up then?
Would be great to put a face to your names ~ jempee, ellsie, Investor, me, & anyone else who'd care to join in (can't remember everyones name )

Last edited by bananahammock; Jan 5th 2007 at 10:54 pm.
Old Jan 6th 2007, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

Investor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud of
Default Re: Vancouver Island meet-up

Originally Posted by bananahammock
So how about a February meet-up then?
Would be great to put a face to your names ~ jempee, ellsie, Investor, me, & anyone else who'd care to join in (can't remember everyones name )
Sounds good. We should have arrived by end of January and pretty much any date in February would be ok.
Old Jan 6th 2007, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Adbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Vancouver Island meet-up

Hi Folks,

Feb is no good but looks like we are coming on hols to VI in July....

It would be fab if we were able to have a meet-up while we are there

Early days but hopefully we will be there for 2 weeks in the summer

Adbru
Old Jan 6th 2007, 9:13 pm
Bristolish expat

bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Adbru
Hi Folks,

Feb is no good but looks like we are coming on hols to VI in July....

It would be fab if we were able to have a meet-up while we are there

Early days but hopefully we will be there for 2 weeks in the summer

Adbru
Hi............its another date for July then, the more of these the merrier as far as I'm concerned
Plus I will be on my summer leave from work........10 WEEKS not bad eh? (by Canadian standards!!)
Old Jan 6th 2007, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Hi............its another date for July then, the more of these the merrier as far as I'm concerned
Plus I will be on my summer leave from work........10 WEEKS not bad eh? (by Canadian standards!!)
Yep, keep me informed, definatly interested. Have a few rellies coming over some time in July but no probs for me. Have a few English friends also in my local area, shall i invite them as well???
Old Jan 6th 2007, 9:36 pm
Bristolish expat

Originally Posted by jempee
Yep, keep me informed, definatly interested. Have a few rellies coming over some time in July but no probs for me. Have a few English friends also in my local area, shall i invite them as well???
How about Feb?
Old Jan 7th 2007, 11:47 pm
...in these shoes?

ellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to behold

Feb would be good, I can't do July as we will be in the throes of tourist season.
Old Jan 8th 2007, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

The Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of light

We'd definately like to meet up with you all in February - as long as it is after the 4th as I'm popping back to the motherland (to stock up on goodies!).

Where were you thinking of meeting up? Victoria, or someone more central to everyone?
Old Jan 8th 2007, 9:26 pm
Bristolish expat

Originally Posted by The Escapea
We'd definately like to meet up with you all in February - as long as it is after the 4th as I'm popping back to the motherland (to stock up on goodies!).

Where were you thinking of meeting up? Victoria, or someone more central to everyone?
Hi there

I think ellsie is in Campbell River, I'm gonna ask 'gooding' who is in Courteney, Investor will be here in Nanaimo & jempee is at Cobble Hill so we're pretty spread out............far be it from me to make the decisions but how about we keep it central this time & if we all enjoy it we could take turns meeting in each persons town/city?

Apologies to anyone I've forgotten......(Burt?)
Old Jan 8th 2007, 11:07 pm
...in these shoes?

ellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to behold

I am in CR and it's raining! Is Nanaimo most central, reading between the lines?
Old Jan 9th 2007, 12:13 am
Bristolish expat

Originally Posted by ellsie
I am in CR and it's raining! Is Nanaimo most central, reading between the lines?
LOL......could be
Old Jan 19th 2007, 1:42 am
Bristolish expat

How does Feb 25th sound
Old Jan 19th 2007, 4:57 am
...in these shoes?

Will check and get back. Is that a Sunday?
Old Jan 19th 2007, 2:00 pm
Bristolish expat

Originally Posted by ellsie
Will check and get back. Is that a Sunday?
Yep it is, most people fancied the 18th or 25th.........either works for me

I think the Escapea is off to blighty & I'm not sure if he/she'll be back for the earlier date...........Escapea???
Old Jan 19th 2007, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

How does Feb 25th sound
25th sounds ok to me. we are moving on the 2nd feb so unless anything goes wrong!! we should be good for that day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.